xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
twis

Free For All blah blah

vibrate in equal pattern, pure harmony, see natures shapes playing movement energy,infinitly complex and always true,how many levels can you get to?what is reality when there is more than you could ever see?that tree never made a sound, no one was around,time space, multi dimensional reduced to 3D.humanity freed and enslaved under natures laws,truth goes up and lies go downleaves of the same tree fighting constantlyevery green leaf must turn brown.emotionally imprinted from past generationsfighting the war against blood relations.There is not glory in victory, a slave to a system he cant seelove is a flaw in the chemistya once useful emotion reduced to diety.Wash over desert sands and set them freelift up your people, preykill them softly.i had a dream of love and peaceand nature said no,i got real and cried for there painbrothers killing motherssisters killing fathersfilled with 'would you rathers'moral imperative was always rightand what you have left is s**teMacdonalds thanks you for your service'we couldnt have sold them burgers without ya'MIDC could have done it cleanbut naaa, we just mean.

Edited by twis (see edit history)

NICE poem! You are very talented! I hope you use this talent for something good... and are you a poet? Because you seem to only login to post somet poems and post your comments on Anwiii's? or are you just Anwiii in a disguise... trying to post how your own topics or and post some more topics because you have poem addiction? :)

Should this be in quotes or something.

Nope. This thing is 100% legitimate work... I even check it for plagiarism(only because it was SOO good) and he's clean. You only have to put quotes for something that you didn't write.

I have been writing since i was a teenager, as emotional release. when i first heard my lyrics being sang by Justin Timberlake i thought something weird was going on because the song was instantly so,, on the tip of my toungue.. it sent me back to the time i was chasing a girl online and i wrote her.. if i wrote you a symphany just to say how much you mean to me what would you do. you know this song?? i wrote the full version in about 2004, and that was just the beginning of so many rips of my stuff. I have not written poems for the last 3-4 years. this time i would like proof i wrote it first, so i hope this website wont go offline like the last one did. Anyway for me it's no about the credit, i have seen great artists runined by success, a wise man once told me, all creativity come through suffering. every blessing has it's curse, it could be better, thank god it's not worse. read the words online, feel my thougths resonate through this subliminal sighn.for me writing is not about rigid structure, words convery emotion, rigid structure would ideally have lines of equal syllables, i dont think anyone is the western world writes that good. what makes a good racing driver? you can measure times but with lyrics who is the judge? it's an indefinable quantity, to define it would be to kill it. i hope it means something to you.

this time i would like proof i wrote it first, so i hope this website wont go offline like the last one did.

if you posted your poem here for getting a proof that you are the owner of them and to make sure they won't be stolen? then it is a good idea, but not completely. if you write poem regularly or even from time to time, and you want no one steals them, just create your own site and post whatever you want in it. you could even prevent others from copy your text by adding a simple script. this is my advice to you, because you write a very good poem and if you put your heart in it you could do a lot using these words, good luck and thank you for sharing.

You can kill a man, but you cant kill an idea. I'd just like to be able to tell people i know, 'yeah i have the proof, i wrote that back in 010' what is fame anyway? Rhinoplaster and narcissism? I'd rather be motivated intrinsically, constantly trying to reinvent myself, to be better. Im to ugly to be famous lol.chocolate horror, death but food, the universal terror, the occultic dude, you might kill me once but i wont let you kill me twice, role the dice, the unlucky number of device, from the dum to the numb, the genie moster of genetic splice. sad but true, they the voodoo woo do, and you dont know how to do. made a portrait of you and painted it black, happy on the cover but dead inside, pages of advertising with no content, a message in a bottle that a dead man sent. something about how he's the biggest and he's the best, your playing with fire but he's the best, you got *BLEEP* and he's the best.. so i see where it's going and who's just like the rest, no contest, not lucky or blessed, but definativly the best. what about all the rest, loving you loving you, they'd do something else but thats not what you told them to do best.Be the reason i get up in the morning, be the reason i work so hard, make a wish on every star, no matter how near or far, i wonder, how is the moon in the night sky? forever dancing around the earth, forever spinning with the stars. i imagine everything is still when you are with me, as if time slowed down so we could notice so many little things which before we could not see. may our souls join as one, let imagination meet reality in the warm summer sun and we remember each other in the dark night, that the sun never stops shining so bright, just this time we are physically apart. it's only just the start, let the world stay still, you make light shine in my heart.twis

Edited by moderator (see edit history)