xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

The Beauty Of Being Part Of A Community...

I couldn't help but post here after reading the fighting with others part. Fighting is a true sign of friendship and family. It's the one thing that shows you can disagree on things, and resolving the problems shows there is enough care for one another that you don't let the confrontation affect the friendships/family.

you get my point in here, even i personally don't like fights but i am fond of discussions :) this is one of my sins that was driving my father crazy and even my friends were drag me away from any discussion because i can't stop till i convince the other part or get convinced, it is kind of crazy i know but it is kind of fun and interesting since these discussions are reasonable and covered with respect.

i missed this part in my life for a long time and now when i discus and get angry i smile and remember i miss all that ;) .

but still always thinking that all these things should never affect friendship but it should make it stronger and tighter but really some didn't understand that.

you get my point in here, even i personally don't like fights but i am fond of discussions :) this is one of my sins that was driving my father crazy and even my friends were drag me away from any discussion because i can't stop till i convince the other part or get convinced, it is kind of crazy i know but it is kind of fun and interesting since these discussions are reasonable and covered with respect.
i missed this part in my life for a long time and now when i discus and get angry i smile and remember i miss all that ;) .

but still always thinking that all these things should never affect friendship but it should make it stronger and tighter but really some didn't understand that.

That's because a lot of people don't understand that we are all different. No two humans are the same, and therefore we are going to have different views on a lot of things; it's inevitable.

Having differences from other people when it comes to conversing (and which is clearly the cause of controversies) means you know someone else well enough to tell them about things that are deep enough for you to have those differences.

For example, basic things such as:

Favorite color
Favorite pets
Name

And other basic things like that will never cause problems. They are just too basic. But when you get into things like:

Stance on politics
Stance on things like gay marriage
Pro or anti-abortion
Pro or anti-euthanasia

And other things like that, it means you have trusted the other person enough to let them know things you don't tell everyone else. You would never meet someone, for example, and just say "Hi, I'm a democrat. How are you?" However you may meet someone and say "Hi, my name is John. How are you?"

So really what I'm getting at is that the threads here that cause heated discussions are excellent because they show we are going more in-depth with one another than the simple one-word questions and topics. But what people need to keep in mind when reading and/or responding to the topics is that as we are all different, we are going to have different views. On a lot of topics (dare I say most?) there is no "right" or "wrong" view. This includes politics, religion, etc.

one of advantages of being part of this community, is meeting new people and getting more friends. even if they are far away friends, living in different countries or coming from different societies, grew up in different ways, believe in different religions...ect, but they will still near in spite of all that. because friendship is a spiritual connection that joined people souls together and make them understand each other, and be for each other when they need them.

this community, gave me the opportunity to get more friends in my life, a precious friends i will never forget. i truly can't find words to represent what i want to say, more than thank you OPAQUE, thank you Xisto or Xisto for letting me meet the most wonderful, talent and interesting people i ever met in my life. thank you for being such a great community that bounds us in this special relationship :)