xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Xisto Auto-Renewal Of Domain And Parked Page Issue

I hate to open thread here for this but there is something seriously wrong here in system at xisto for auto-renewal and understanding of problems from support side. I've my all domains and hosting on auto-renewal mode. But recently one of my domain was auto-renewed but on the other hand i was getting warning emails about domain expiration. Then after june 28 i got my domain suspended and now it is getting parked page for it.

Can you check these invoices opaque ?

and here is the support ticket ID:

Ticket ID: CLO-268854

Now as per my conversation with Karan, he's supposed to be fixing my parked page and domain renewal issue(of which domain renewal is fixed). But he replied something different and there is no reply from him after sunday. I don't know why my domain is on parked page. Is there any chance that auto-renewal systme is broken ? And i have to say that support-person is totally blowing it off. If i'm mentioning my issue with one of the domain then why i'm getting answers for another domain ? I don't know why support solves 1 problem at a time. I mean they solved domain renewal issue but are stuck at parked page issue now. Do i need to create new reply in same ticket to solve problem ? I mean one problem per reply or am i supposed to post all the issues in single replies at the creation of support ticket? Seriously, i'm asking this cause i've experienced this before and it's really annoying to point support to the problem which they're not fixing and requires attention to it explicitly in every reply.

I'm in following scenario for current support ticket,it's something like this :

1. Me > My X domain is on parked page and i want to get my blog index page back instead of parked page.

2. Support person > Your Y domain is having no data so fix it from backend on your own

3. Me > Hello ? problem is about X domain and not the Y domain

4. No replies from support...

5. ZZZZ

6. More ZZZ

Is there any chance of getting this solved cause it's more than a week now and my site is in parked-page suspension mode.

:(

I hate to open thread here for this but there is something seriously wrong here in system at xisto for auto-renewal and understanding of problems from support side. I've my all domains and hosting on auto-renewal mode. But recently one of my domain was auto-renewed but on the other hand i was getting warning emails about domain expiration. Then after june 28 i got my domain suspended and now it is getting parked page for it.

Can you check these invoices opaque ?

and here is the support ticket ID:

Ticket ID: CLO-268854

Now as per my conversation with Karan, he's supposed to be fixing my parked page and domain renewal issue(of which domain renewal is fixed). But he replied something different and there is no reply from him after sunday. I don't know why my domain is on parked page. Is there any chance that auto-renewal systme is broken ? And i have to say that support-person is totally blowing it off. If i'm mentioning my issue with one of the domain then why i'm getting answers for another domain ? I don't know why support solves 1 problem at a time. I mean they solved domain renewal issue but are stuck at parked page issue now. Do i need to create new reply in same ticket to solve problem ? I mean one problem per reply or am i supposed to post all the issues in single replies at the creation of support ticket? Seriously, i'm asking this cause i've experienced this before and it's really annoying to point support to the problem which they're not fixing and requires attention to it explicitly in every reply.

I'm in following scenario for current support ticket,it's something like this :

1. Me > My X domain is on parked page and i want to get my blog index page back instead of parked page.

2. Support person > Your Y domain is having no data so fix it from backend on your own

3. Me > Hello ? problem is about X domain and not the Y domain

4. No replies from support...

5. ZZZZ

6. More ZZZ

Is there any chance of getting this solved cause it's more than a week now and my site is in parked-page suspension mode.

:(

Regarding your question about one problem per reply, I ran into the same thing a few days ago.

More or less mine was like this:

* Started ticket about switching plans

* Canceled other plans (through system)

* Got email that my plan was switched

* Replied to the email inquiring why the other two weren't deactivated yet

* Was given a reply that said if I had any other issues to please contact them again (didn't resolve the issue yet)

In my case, I'm guessing the system will auto-resolve the problem (says it's at DEPT-TASK right now). But I have the same complaint as mahesh in that support's responses are conveying that they aren't doing anything, nor giving us replies as to how we can resolve it (such as mine -- I don't know if the DEPT-TASK does mean it'll be fixed or not, as I was blown off after contacting support).

As for you, mahesh -- I would suggest creating a new ticket solely about the new issue. That may help get it resolved.

As for Opa, can you please shed some light on this as well, so we know what we are doing wrong?

Thanks.

You're right about one ticket per problem but as my two problems were related so i had to create a ticket which explains it in that way. Now i see the response from the support that it's solved and it'll take few hours to see the blog page back so i have to wait or have to check proxy.Yes, i would like to see opaque's reply on how we are supposed to post ticket to support. I mean we know that we're not supposed to get response like VPS/Dedicated but still we can't live on our own for most critical issues with hosting and for that we need to know how we are supposed to get support. Seriously either support people need to learn how to read ticket or maybe we need a modular approach on how to post ticket to support if we're wrong. Sorry, i can't defend Xisto - Support in front of newbies for this type of approach. I did my best to explain problems that i have but delay and understanding on support's part really turned me off.

Hello mahesh2k,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In 2007 your account was on our old billing system, At that time your registered this domain for two years. This info was transferred to our new billing system. Hence in our billing a renewal contract was not setup correctly. Therefore, You domain status in our billing was expired which caused the problem.

I am talking with reference to Ticket - Domain expired and renewal & Hosting issue (CLO-268854) Received at 2010 Jul 04 12:48 PM.

After 1hour 07 min,

As per my second response, Your issue was technically fixed. I changed the status to active and your domain automatically got renewed from back end. Your domain was working perfectly from my end. However due to DNS caching at your ISP, You saw the Sedo Parked page instead of your website For about 36-48 Hours.

On the same day, I also checked another website under your account and found no files under it and hence I felt it was my duty to report it to you.

On Jul 06 03:17 PM, I sent you a confirmation saying that your domain was working perfectly and resolving to our server. Which you confirmed within 6 Hours.

I once again apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through due to this.

Regards,

Karan

Xisto - Web Hosting.com

On the same day, I also checked another website under your account and found no files under it and hence I felt it was my duty to report it to you.

Never thought that coming. Thanks for that :)
Actually because of script testing 2 of my domain have no index page.I've to get those sites running anyway. :/

Thanks for posting on forum karan. I appreciate your support.

@ rpgsearcherz - PM me your Ticket ID. :)This Topic by "mahesh2k" about his Ticket is solved (as per Karan's reply) and hence,// TOPIC CLOSED.