xisto Community
Asad1

Writing Articles For Blog?

please how can i get sites to write articles to

Like do you mean a website that pays you to post? Google for postforpay, maybe. If you want to get your own website to write articles you can get a website from the webhost attached to this forum. Or you can use 1 of the free weblog websites that offer space for blogs.

please how can i get sites to write articles to

You can write at constant content, xomba, snipsly and many other writers site. I found theinfomine.com site beneficial to post my articles. There is nofollow tag on their articles but if you use it to generate the traffic then there is no issue with that. You will be possibly able to fetch a lot of traffic. Plus they allow adsense revenue sharing so expect some good results. Xomba is also one such site that can give you good results. Snipsly allows small snippet of 100 words on articles and you can even earn 80% adsense revenue from that site. Worth joining such revenue share in my opinion.

I have very short Idea on this topic, While copying content from other blogs, article and website you must be give their site like at the last of post so Google can find that it has relation to that site. You can also modify copied content to make it original, it would also help to target your relevent keywords.