xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JamesFreddrikks

Which Consoles Do You Think Are Better? Which ones are better? PC,mac,xbox, ect. You decide.

Which consoles do you, the public, think are better? It would be interesting to know. In my opinion PC is better than the xbox or PS, I am not sure on macs though. The reason why I think its better is because you have to buy a whole new console, which is usually around 300$ these days. In the experiences I have had, I usually only need to update my PC when the software is updated by the publisher, or new hardware is required. Which usually costs around 200$ if you know where to get it. Another main reason is the controls, which I think are superior to that of a joystick and buttons. What do you think?

Just request the mods to move the thread to the proper section.And to answer your question -- it is a hard one. You're definitely right about how much cheaper PC's are over time but you also have to consider exclusives and graphics. For example, the PC has no games up to the same quality as those on the PS3 (which uses Blue-Ray). Along with this, most of the best games (think Star Ocean, Final Fantasy series, etc.) are not out on the PC.So it really depends on how much of a gamer you are. If you really game a lot then the cost is worth it -- if not then the PC is your best choice.