xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Baniboy

Summer Pictures share your own

So does that canal go through the whole city or is it just in the park?

yeah sorry , i should explain more.

this river runs along the city, i really like it too? :).

I don't want to look like a tourist in my own city haha.

well, i always look like that. and i see a question mark over people's head when they already saw me took some a few days ago, but who cares!. i love photography. ;)

i have this big bush about 30 feet from my door. there are thousands of flies that live in there! i have never seen so many flies gathered in one place. i try to avoid that bush when i go outside

flies anwiii!!! flies?

ok it suits the cows town you live in, and you should wear a hat to avoid them or just put a plastic bag over your head when you go out? :P.

now i will explain more about these photos:

the first: it is in the central city, where the river starts, they made there a big ?round square with a golden sculpture of a dolphin ( you can see it the back) and there are gardens and trees on both sides along the river? .

the second: ?was for a garden in the middle of a wide street in the city.

the third: some trees around the river edge, but ?i like them, they have a unique green color.

the fourth and fifth : another garden in the middle of the street, and i do like that girl riding the fish? :).

the sixth and seventh : picture for the river where the gondola and the boat? anchor, they used to make a tour along the river.

the eighth : this is the park where there are the a lot of dogs? :).

thanks for sharing

and bani, DON'T steal my words, putting them in a different font don't make them yours, they are mine? ;).

"thank you for sharing guys and chini"