xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Nine Deadly Words Women Use

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine:

This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes:

If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing:

This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead:

This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh:

This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay:

This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks:

A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever:

Is a woman's way of saying F--YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:

Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Posted Image

The 10th word would be "Could you". Oh man !! They just prefix that before any request packet is being sent. They just dont bombard their request packets like .. how the UDP protocal does. They do it like the TCP protocal lol. They first send a request packet "Could you do me a little favour for me" . Man !! Of course the guy acknowledges that packet. "Yea sure ! how may i help you" is the message header of the acknokedgement packet. Then the girl sends the real data "aa get me _______ ____ .. goes on" !! They follow this method !! Beware !! :)

hahahaaaa, now this is sooo funny opaque, good job.?

are you in a joking mood today, but now what? you are COMPLETELY right? :lol:?i always use

fine, five minutes (which usually means 1 hour), nothing, that's ok, thanks, whatever (but i mean with it i don't care)? :).

This is so true opaque..Really Funny and yeah even i use them often at times.I wasn't aware u noticed so well.But well do come up with some the words men use.Let us know that too

Oh, very good Opaque! I am glad to see you are preparing for marriage by coming to a good understanding of woman and how not to piss them off. Learning these deadly words and how to avoid having to hear them will be a real life saver for you in the future! Your a pretty smart feller by learning them in advance! :) My favorite and the one I most often use is Don't worry about it, I got it: Hubby knows he's in deep doo doo when he hears that one!

Oh, very good Opaque! I am glad to see you are preparing for marriage by coming to a good understanding of woman and how not to piss them off. Learning these deadly words and how to avoid having to hear them will be a real life saver for you in the future! Your a pretty smart feller by learning them in advance! :)

hahaha! that made me laugh remembering how opaque posted about looking for a wife recently

My favorite and the one I most often use is Don't worry about it, I got it: Hubby knows he's in deep doo doo when he hears that one!

hahaha i think everyone knows that one. i think i have even used it a few times! actually, i have used a few of those. that's kinda scarey when it's the words WOMEN use! haha

Oh, very good Opaque! I am glad to see you are preparing for marriage by coming to a good understanding of woman and how not to piss them off. Learning these deadly words and how to avoid having to hear them will be a real life saver for you in the future! Your a pretty smart feller by learning them in advance! 

yeah, he could be a good husband if he continue on that. searching and trying to understand women or understand the one he wants to share her his life is very important. and the best way to be safe and away from her when she is not in the mood  :).