xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Stupid Customer!

Boy am I glad for the Vent topic here! I sure need it after this dip stick I had to deal with!Sold this fellow out east a pup last week, shipped him on Friday. Friday evening I get an email saying the pup arrived safely, and all was well, but I didn't send the pups registration papers. I emailed him back and told him that the papers were taped to the back of the pup's crate. Saterday I get a phone message from him, saying that I did not send the puppy papers, they are not on the crate. So I emailed him again, and told him that I had securely taped the papers on the back side of the crate, that they were under the bright colored duct tape on the crate in an envalope. Then Sunday I get this really NASTY email. He called me just about every name in the book, said I was a criminal and had ripped him off and he was going to turn me in to the states attourney general. He was very ugly about it. So I tried to call him and when I was asking about the crate, and trying to tell him about my tape job he just screamed he didn't want to talk to me and hung up on me. I emailed him again and asked how could I figure out what had happened to his papers if I he wouldn't talk to me? By this time I thought something might of happened, perhaps the crate had gotten damaged and the transporter had switched crates and not gotten the papers off the back of the crate. I made a frantic call to the transporter, but was unable to get in touch with her. By now I was really upset. Hardly slept at all that night. I was really mad too, since he wouldn't even talk to me but just kept accusing me of being some kind of low life criminal. So, finally monday, I get another email. Oh Gee, he was cleaning the crate and found the registration papers taped on the back of the crate! Imagine that! After I told the stupid (()_&$!(_^&&^%)^^$ 4 times that they were taped on the back of the crate! He did apoligise, amazingly enough. He dang sure should of, after all the crap he gave me!It's just hard to believe that you could tell somebody something 4 stinking times and they not look. How stupid is that????? I sure do like my dogs, but boy let me tell you, dealing with stupid humans just makes me crazy!

now really, this person is one of the dumpiest i hear about in my life. i wonder if he could understand english or not, or maybe you weren't speak english with him? ;).dealing with people like this is really exhausted, i had a similar experience long time ago but in a different condition. i worked as a laboratory instructor in a college, and had to deal with two of the most stupid students ever, they really drove me crazy, one day couldn't explain more and left them gazing to the monitor for two hours without helping them with the program? :)?. really couldn't deal with them more, so sheepdog god help you when you had to deal with such people.

And the flip side......Dealing with people is not all bad, thank goodness! Yesterday while walking around at the swap meet, a man stopped me and said he had bought a Wire Haired Fox Terrier from me about 3 years ago and he had to tell me all about how much they all loved the dog, and how wonderful he is, etc, etc, so I guess it all comes out even in the end. Sure did make my day though.

And the flip side......
Dealing with people is not all bad, thank goodness! Yesterday while walking around at the swap meet, a man stopped me and said he had bought a Wire Haired Fox Terrier from me about 3 years ago and he had to tell me all about how much they all loved the dog, and how wonderful he is, etc, etc, so I guess it all comes out even in the end. Sure did make my day though.

now that's is truly niceĀ  :). it is always refreshing to know that you did something good to people and see them happy, even if you are just doing your job. and that man is a good person to thank you in person after all that long time. hope you could meet a lot of persons like this type and less like that type sheepdog.

Haha, welcome to the world. People's first assumption when something does not seem "right" to them is to assume you are scamming them or otherwise screwing them over. I'm surprised the guy could afford a dog though -- considering he can not follow simple instructions or think on his own I'm guessing he has no job.If I created a new topic for every person I deal with that is like this, I'd be flooding the forums, lol.