xisto Community
FoxGirl

Moving Too Fast! exs getting into another relationship right after the break up

Nobody tell you about your mistakes. If you love him why you decided to move on first? I simply don?t understan this part of your story. When a couple have problems and both of them are thinking the things they put the relationship in stand by but not finished like you did. My point is you don?t have any rigth about him or his acts now so maybe this was your fault how could you broke the relationship in you wanted to be still in it. The hurt men are an easy meal to mad women with experience and this type of women always are young and have children of other men because the others men get tired of them. So maybe your boy isn?t in a long term relationship like you were. But if in the future you want to be with him again you have to be ready to have a child in your life that is not yours or live with that. I advice you to move on of this relationship. I know it?s not easy. How can be easy forget 4 years in a day, week or a month? Impossible but there is nothing that the time can?t destroy and maybe you in the future will only have the memories of your relationship but nothing more. The feelings will dissapear. You will be a stronger woman and you will have more experience to decide about men and find another man. So not all is bad. You are a valuable woman. So you don?t deserve to a man who you know maybe it?s not the best although you feel that you love him so much right now.Keeping in move on. You can do it.Regards.