xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chini13

New Here ...hello Everyone..

hi everyoneIam Chini ....I have joined this forum recently.I found it interesting, informative and is not like the other forum..It has strict rules.Hoping it remains the same

hi everyoneIam Chini ....
I have joined this forum recently.I found it interesting, informative and is not like the other forum..It has strict rules.
Hoping it remains the same

hi chini, welcome to Xisto! it is true that this place is interesting because it IS informative. it's only as informative as the members who post. everyone has something different to offer and this forum is definately unique. i hope you enjoy your stay and can contribute to what makes this forum great.

hi chini13,?welcome here with us in Xisto, and yes this forum is interesting and unique because the rules here are strict and real. and we all hope to still like this. so first, i think you should read the rules of the forum from "Xisto guidlines" , after that continue posting good quality posting, even now the mycent system is stopping but all posts count so just do your best, choose a category that fits your interests, post topics or contribute in discussions and have fun.

any time, we are always happy to help and support new members.and i forgot to tell you to sign up in xisto.com, with the same email you signed up here, to check your mycent when it returns to work of course and order a free hosting or domain name. enjoy posting.