xisto Community
sukhi

Obama Promotes Greed

One of the appalling events and announcements are made by the

leaders of today.

When I heard Obama say that the demand has to increase he was talking about the

general public's greed to be increased so that the corporates backing america would pocket

more from the greed of the people.

this is completely illogical from the point of view of balanced living. When one sees that

greed has been made a sin in all the religious scriptures ..then how come Obama who stands

for freedom can talk about demand increasing and hence greed increasing.

If the population of earth would be 200000 , even if greed increased by 10 times ..it wouldnt have

much effect on the earth's resources . but with a population of 6 billion + ..if greed increased just by 2 times ..it would be disastrous for the earth.

Capitalism is an evil. It has transferred powers from the Imperialist lords to the corporates lords which work in line with the ministers of democracy. Unless capitalism and democracy is rooted out from the world as a two - fold system,,people will suffer due to confusion of freedom of choice which does not exist.

We need a economic system that makes this compulsary.

1. The maximum profit of a company/individual cannot exceed 100000usd / year. This amount is sufficient to maintain a 4 sized family with good house , food and clothes. if the company makes profit of 200000usd , the extra would goto the government fund which would use it as a tax. Many issues would be made out from this system namely : what is the compnay wants to expand. well expansion requires inflated money systems. inflated money systems means increasing profits of the corporates every year so that the principle of imperialism is upheld.

Crushing this principle is the only saviour. For such an example , please visit Shantikunj, Haridwar and one shall know that such a system is possible and is actually being implemented

for year now.

The evil and greedy forces will make 1000's of arguments and then use brute force to crush such

balanced systems .. but they have to be defeated at any cost. convince them where they should be convinced. Crush them where they try to crush you.

And Yet Capitalism works which is more than can be said for other systems, it's not perfect and whilst humanity remains imperfect (i.e. forever) it will stay like this. Maybe your alternative works but what then is the purpose of working hard and striving. People work hard because everyone wants wealth, it keeps the system working as the ambitious and the brilliant keep the system afloat. I don't disagree with you but I don't see another system working sufficiently well and I don't see it working from a political standpoint, democracy wouldn't allow for it I'm afraid and democracy is again the best flawed system we have! We need to stabilise the economy, the economy is based on buying and selling, people aren't buying and only selling so we hit recession. Thats what Obama is saying, he's saying put money into the economy to get out of the recession.I will admit the system is imperfect but no system is perfect and you'll just have to accept it, of course keep standing up for what you believe in, but in this case you are in the minority of people standing I'm afraid which is a shame.

his system suggests that "all men are created equal". it's the american belief that is instilled in us from childhood......even if it's a lie :) in all seriousness, there are pros and cons to any society. anything can be argued. it's a give and take thing.....but most importantly, it's what the PEOPLE believe is the best for it's society.also, i love how obama can be taken out of context. maybe we should just kill him now because he is black.....

And Yet Capitalism works which is more than can be said for other systems, it's not perfect and whilst humanity remains imperfect (i.e. forever) it will stay like this. Maybe your alternative works but what then is the purpose of working hard and striving. People work hard because everyone wants wealth, it keeps the system working as the ambitious and the brilliant keep the system afloat. I don't disagree with you but I don't see another system working sufficiently well and I don't see it working from a political standpoint, democracy wouldn't allow for it I'm afraid and democracy is again the best flawed system we have! We need to stabilise the economy, the economy is based on buying and selling, people aren't buying and only selling so we hit recession. Thats what Obama is saying, he's saying put money into the economy to get out of the recession.

I will admit the system is imperfect but no system is perfect and you'll just have to accept it, of course keep standing up for what you believe in, but in this case you are in the minority of people standing I'm afraid which is a shame.

Capitalism always existed and would always exist but the american capitalism is nothing but imperalism.

It wants to have it's companies selling goods to every quarter of the world . For what .. It is only for greed for themselves.

Let us not believe that a person motivated by profit will be having charitable feelings to the people it is selling goods too.

Capitalism is just a nice word for imperialism. Infact I dont find much of a difference between them except for the literal

meaning of it :) Imperialism was done only for the sake of money and power. Capitalism is also done for the same purpose.

But now we have better means to achive it : TV , Media , Governments which are selling products that are simply a waste

and a have no value for humans or earth . Example : Coke , fairness creams , Soaps ( shall be posting on all of these soon).

It is taken for granted that if economy decreases then it is Bad. Please think why it is bad.It is bad for the corporates which would be

like 10% of the world population. Why is inflation present ? Due to population increase . I used to think so but it isnt because of that

but because Wall Street wants companies to post 30% more profits every year.

his system suggests that "all men are created equal". it's the american belief that is instilled in us from childhood......even if it's a lie :P

in all seriousness, there are pros and cons to any society. anything can be argued. it's a give and take thing.....but most importantly, it's what the PEOPLE believe is the best for it's society.

also, i love how obama can be taken out of context. maybe we should just kill him now because he is black.....

I like Obama as a person but the system that he represents is evil as it only rewards greed. Today americans are addicted to anti -deppresatns the maximum and their happiness index is down from previous years. The government does a lot of work for americans but still they arent getting any happier ?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

"

Researchers presenting their work at a conference on "policies for happiness" at Italy's Siena University honed in on two major forces that boost happiness-- higher income and better social relationships -- and put a dollar value on them.

Based on that, they concluded a person with no friends or social relations with neighbors would have to earn $320,000 more each year than someone who did to enjoy the same level of happiness.

And while the average American paycheck had risen over the past 30 years, its happiness-boosting benefits were more than offset by a drop in the quality of relationships over the period.

"The main cause is a decline in the so-called social capital -- increased loneliness, increased perception of others as untrustworthy and unfair," said Stefano Bartolini, one of the authors of the study.

"Social contacts have worsened, people have less and less relationships among neighbors, relatives and friends."

He and two other Italian researchers looked at data from 1975 to 2004 collected by the annual General Social Surveys that monitors change in U.S. society through interviews with thousands of Americans.

By contrast, it appeared that based on the limited data available the happiness trend had remained largely stable in Europe, which had apparently avoided some of the changes in the American workplace like longer hours and more pressure.

"The increase in hours worked by Americans over the last 30 years has heavily affected their happiness because people who are more absorbed by work have less time and energy for relationships," said Bartolini.

"Another important cause is that American society in the last 30 years has experienced a huge increase in competitive pressure compared to Europe. It's easier in the United States, if you belong to the middle class, to become poor than you would in Europe. This creates a state of insecurity."

"

I do not agree to the parameters perfectly that are mentioned here to bring out happiness index but they are indicative of the parameters for

success and happiness defined by the american System and that itself is showing they are failing :D. Wait for the next market crash and the

system will be seen in open as a system of lies , deceit and greed out in the open for all to see.

Notice from opaque:
Sorry for not using [ QUOTE ] tags to enclose Reference/Copied Data

Edited by OpaQue
Quote Tags ADDED. Please follow the rules. (see edit history)

Interesting, I never really thought about Obummer promoting greed. Just the opposite in fact, he is more the type to take away from those who do work hard and give it to lazy bums that don't want to contribute to society by the sweat of their brows. You know, your basic welfare recipients who for whatever reason think the world owes them a living. There is nothing that can OR SHOULD be done about greed in human nature. It is hardwired into our very DNA I do believe. Part of our survival instinct. Those cave men who were not greedy and didn't eat more then their share when a kill was made or some sourse of food was discovered ended up starving and died out, leaving their greedy brothers to propagate the species. What inspirating would mankind have to do more, to exceede to excell, to invent to push forward into an amazing array of advancements if not for greed? The intisments of fame and fortune are what brings us so many of the great advancments of this day and age. If you put limits on what we can make or have or do, you are bringing us down and making us like stupid sheep in a pasture, no one stands out in the crowd and no one works to better the conditions for the herd. Capitalism works. It has been tried and there is no denying that it is the best way to bring out the best in all of mankind. Stifling it with limits and controls will do no one any good in the long run. You can't bring down part of the population without bringing down the entire population.

I really dont know what Mr.Obammmaa is upto. The only thing every one has to be cautious is that the FBI and the CIA is watching the internet and they just figure out all these forums and social networking websites. If some one pose a minute threat to Mr. Obammmaa then those FBI and CIA will knock your door step for a cup of tea. :) And this really happend to a 11 year old boy, who opened a poll in facebook, asking should obaamaaa be Ki**ed (man i used those ** so that the Bots from the FBI and CIA would go crazy :) lol ) . So beware when you talk about Mr.Obammaa in public forums :)

I really dont know what Mr.Obammmaa is upto. The only thing every one has to be cautious is that the FBI and the CIA is watching the internet and they just figure out all these forums and social networking websites. If some one pose a minute threat to Mr. Obammmaa then those FBI and CIA will knock your door step for a cup of tea. :) And this really happend to a 11 year old boy, who opened a poll in facebook, asking should obaamaaa be Ki**ed (man i used those ** so that the Bots from the FBI and CIA would go crazy :) lol ) . So beware when you talk about Mr.Obammaa in public forums :)

I guess FBI won't smell any Conspiracy against him here.IT is just a discussion of his economic policies.It is more of a criticism although but i guess MR.OBAMA won't mind it.Rather he may get some tips to apply.:)