Xisto Corporation
DJM

How To Add Space At The Bottom Of A Page To Work In Ff & Ie Am using CSS style sheet but happy to add code to each page if need to

Hello all, I am wanting to add a space at the bottom of each page of the site I am doing, in particular the long pages where the font goes all the way to the bottom such as THIS page. I would like to add a space AFTER the table if that makes sense to break it up as I find it annoying to read the font at the bottom of the page the way it is.

I am using a CSS stylesheet so if it could be done there it would be cool, if not I am happy to add a code to each page if need be. I would love a code that works in Mozilla and IE if possible. I am not very literate in HTML/CSS stuff so if anyone is kind enough to respond to this it would be immensely appreciated if you explain it simply.

The code for my stylesheet is as follows:

* {	margin: 0;	padding: 0;}body {background: #000000;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 13px;line-height: 17px;color: #eee;}a {text-decoration: none;color: #FFE788;}a:hover {text-decoration: none;color: #eee;}#wrap {margin: 20px auto;width: 800px;}#header {height: 60px;line-height: 60px;}#header h1 {color : #fff; font-size: 50px;letter-spacing: -7px;}#left {margin-top: 10px;float: left;width: 160px;font-size: 13px;padding: 10px;background: #2F2C2C;border-left:1px solid #FFE788;border-right:1px solid #FFE788;border-top:1px solid #FFE788;border-bottom:1px solid #FFE788;}#left ul {list-style-type: square;padding: 5px 0 10px 30px;color: #FFE788;}#left h2 {font-size: 20px;font-weight: 100;letter-spacing: -2px;padding: 5px 0 5px 0;}#right {margin-top: 10px;float: right;width: 580px;background: #2F2C2C;text-align: justify;padding: 10px;border-left:1px solid #FFE788;border-right:1px solid #FFE788;border-top:1px solid #FFE788;border-bottom:1px solid #FFE788;}#right h2 {font-weight: 100;letter-spacing: -2px;font-size: 28px;padding: 15px 0 10px 0;}#right h2 a {}#right h2 a:hover {color: #fff;text-decoration: none;}#footer {background: #0D0D0D;font-size: 11px;text-align: center;margin-top: 30px;padding: 5px 0;}

Notice from rvalkass:

Please remember to use the correct BBCode in your posts. Thanks.

add margin-bottom: 100px; to the 'right' div of your CSS file to see if it does what you expect.

#right {margin-top: 10px;margin-bottom: 100px;float: right;width: 580px;background: #2F2C2C;text-align: justify;padding: 10px;border-left:1px solid #FFE788;border-right:1px solid #FFE788;border-top:1px solid #FFE788;border-bottom:1px solid #FFE788;}

add margin-bottom: 100px; to the 'right' div of your CSS file to see if it does what you expect.

Excellent! That did work indeed in FF & IE. I thought it would be something very simple and obvious, but obvious things aren't always so obvious for me as I am lacking in HTML/CSS knowledge. Thank you kindly for your great help, I really appreciate it very much.