xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Google Says Goodbye To Microsoft

With a big giant search engine middle finger, Google says goodbye to Microsoft OS and given their employees the option of using Apple or Linux as it their main operating system. Big reason for the move, is of course the Chinese hack that happen earlier this year, but others speculate that because of Google's developement of ChromeOS and Andriod , that Google decided to drop Windows OS. Of course, how bad will it affect Microsoft, well, they are 20,000 liscenses less in making a profit and to speculate that is a few million dollars Microsoft will be making.Is it a gutsy move, yeah, will it affect the way Google does business and developing applications, maybe, but since Google is working the cloud with a lot of their applications it wouldn't but for us Window users it is questionable.http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Google-Dumps-Microsoft-Windows-Company-Wide-2463737.php

now this is a big hit to microsoft. but after all, google have all the right to protect his projects and application from any attack of any sort even if that means not dealing with a big company like microsoft any more.

Finally a big company has got the idea that you do not need Microsoft, I am not fan of Linux, Apple or even Microsoft I find they are all better at different things. Though I am very glad a company has moved away from Microsoft and I hope many others follow.

Wow. This is interesting, but yes, Google has a right to protect itself. Microsoft has many security holes (not sure about Google OS), but they feel safe with leaving MS...so, they most likely know what they're doing. Plus, they're doing themselves a favor (with saving 20K licenses worth), thus allowing them to make a larger profit (even though they don't really need it!)