xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

Yet Another......

lying in the grass of the tallest mountainthinking of thoughts that will never be heardunder the sun on a cloudless daysomething strange occuredit's not the first time i've been to this placei have memories from when i was 5this was the only place though where i could gowhere the thoughts ran wild and i was truely alivewhat's the secret to happinessi cry to myselfwhere's all the successwhere's all the wealthas all the unheard thoughts run through my headas a tear runs down my cheek"come with me", a distant yell"if it's happiness you so eagerly seek"a scratchy old voice from what i could tellas i lift my head from its immovable shelli see an old man with a cane wearing ragsas his back, now towards me, kinda sags"come with me if you want to know""come with me if you want to grow""come with me and i will surely show""come with me or you'll never know"waving his hand for me to followsaying these things which are hard to swallowwhat can this old man possibly knowas he walks away so eagerly but slowas i get up to follow the old manhe disapears from within the treesnot knowing where he wentas i ponder his last words which were these...."strong is what you should want to beto find the truth that will set you free""no more running no more hiding no more pretending no more fighting""fighting the thoughts fighting the fears fighting the truth fighting the tears"as his voice fades in the distancei wonder if it was only a dreamas i open my eyes and to my surpisei know that i was only sleepingbut was it a dream or was it a visioni guess i'll never knowas i stand to my feet and shake the grass from my hairi realize that it's time to gowhether is was a dream or a visioni'll always remember what i heardon that bright sunny day where no clouds could be seenand where that something strange occured

Dreams, dreams are a wish on a star,it could be near, it could be far,could she be the one to complete me,shining her light for all to see,through space and time be minethoughts meet reality,we align.