xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

I Want To Meet The Person Who Created Light! Help Me! LOL

Please don't mind..
this was just a THOUGHT!

you know, this could be taken many ways, opaque. you could be talking about god.....thomas edison, or god forbid talking about death in what people say about meeting their maker. you should be more specific :)

but i think the higher power is already inside us all and in some ways, we have already met this person.

i figured you was. but never can be too sure. you have a lot of weird thoughts recently :)but that is an interesting thought. what would people say or do if they could meet god face to face?even though i believe he is inside us all and to know him is to know our own selves first, it's not really the same.

well opaque, i agree with anwiii you are acting strange recently but i am happy because you are contributing more in the forum and you always come up with the most strange and useful ideas that we never thought of before and this time meeting the god!!!!

i think the only way that you can meet the god is when you are dead. this way you will be in another world who knows what it is and you have the chance of seeing your god. in fact, inside me i believe that if i was in a trouble and pray and ask my god for help from all my heart, then i really feel it inside me and there's someone listening to me, someone bigger than me, more merciful and powerful than any one in the world. this is the moment when you could say that you met your god.

but i thought you want to get married and have kids, so put this idea away and pray and ask the god for a good wife. Posted Image

i figured you was. but never can be too sure. you have a lot of weird thoughts recently :)

but that is an interesting thought. what would people say or do if they could meet god face to face?

even though i believe he is inside us all and to know him is to know our own selves first, it's not really the same.

Ever heard of organisations like

Illuminati.

The best part is, the people who make it are also medically accepted humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Ever heard of organisations like

Illuminati.

The best part is, the people who make it are also medically accepted humans.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I understand these are all conspiracy theories... but look at these references ?? who are these people ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Please don't mind..
this was just a THOUGHT!

Reminds me of something I read on gamefaqs:
When the light goes off in my head, is that just a filament of my imagination?