xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Drugs! Do You Know What They Are? Drugs were made by man to treat HIMself

I don't know if you are talking about the medicinal drugs or the drugs like marijuana, cocaine, etc.? Because I think that medicinal drugs are good, because they help put to ease the people who are suffering from long term diseases like cancer, aids, etc. The other kind of drugs are just wrong and get you addicted to it, but more than drugs, i hate smokers :)

as deadmad said, drugs that are givin by a doctor in a certain situation is useful to heal the people, and make them no harmful for themselves and the others. but drugs like marijuana and cocaine are killer weapons that bring death and misery to the one who use them and the people around them.and i really pitted any one in this situation, it is weak to give up like this and destroy your life just because you don't have the ability to fight anymore.

Drugs,i hate them.they destroy many people.And i hate those people who manufacture drugs.The behavior is like that human beings kill for each other.drugs cuase that many people break up family and become destitute and homeless.we must restrain them for the drugs.

I don't know if you are talking about the medicinal drugs or the drugs like marijuana, cocaine, etc.? Because I think that medicinal drugs are good, because they help put to ease the people who are suffering from long term diseases like cancer, aids, etc. The other kind of drugs are just wrong and get you addicted to it, but more than drugs, i hate smokers :)

Dont say that man... I m a smoker too.LOL!

Dont say that man... I m a smoker too.LOL!

ummmm i think he was talking about cigarette smokers haha. it's a bad habit. i smoke and wish i never started now it's just a daily routine than an physical addiction. i have quit before and never saw the after affects that other people have.

i do agree 100% that some people don't have any control over their lives and drugs can make more of a mess in their lives. especially when people start robbing, cheating and stealing to support their drug habit or stand on street corners doing things they wouldn't normally do. it's really sad to see and witness. the sadest part is you can't help these people. they have to be strong enough to help themselves. unfortunately, this is rare when they are used to taking the addictive drugs and there is a saying that once an alcoholic, always and alcoholic. which also means once a drug user, always a drug user because just because someone is 10-20 years sober doesn't mean it is not still a struggle because they deal with knowing what that drug can do for them and make them feel every day of their lives.

i do agree 100% that some people don't have any control over their lives and drugs can make more of a mess in their lives.

There are different types of drugs. Some are taken by 1- injections,2- respiratory system and 3-digestive system. Injections - I freaked out and I really know nothing about them. Coming to Part 2 and 3,

Respiratory System - Kicks into your blood/brain through your lungs and is FASSSSSSSSTTT.
Digestive System - Does the job but first the Drug has to give the ACID test in your STOMACH. And then gets absorbed by your body, therefore this requires HEAVY doses and is hard to control. Compared to Respiratory System (where the so called kick is instantaneous and the satisfaction is INSTANT)

Apart from the 2 aspects of SATISFACTION and TIME, both drugs which are eaten/drunk or inhaled produce somewhat the same effects.

Thanks,

shree

as deadmad said, drugs that are givin by a doctor in a certain situation is useful to heal the people, and make them no harmful for themselves and the others. but drugs like marijuana and cocaine are killer weapons that bring death and misery to the one who use them and the people around them.
and i really pitted any one in this situation, it is weak to give up like this and destroy your life just because you don't have the ability to fight anymore.

HARD DRUGS are slow poisons. The fact is, you will die faster - no matter what pollutants you use to get a stupid HIGH.

I don't like the way that people always point to things like marijuana and say that it is bad but then drugs from doctors are good. Things just aren't that easy to classify. for example:there are certain cultures which use mind altering substances in rituals that have significance to their religion or society, which are good uses for what those people would consider bad drugs.and then on the other hand, you have people who abuse prescription medication, there are kids in some places that have parties where they all bring whatever pills and things they can find and all share them, things like valium, ritalin etc which are legal but in that perspective, are being used in a bad wayPersonally, the two worst drugs that cause the most damage to peoples health and their lives are alcohol and tobacco. They cause more deaths than all the other drugs combined.Also, marijuana can have medicinal effects like pain relief and helping people get appetites when they are sick and going through other treatments, so to write them off as only for bad uses isn't the right thing to do

I don't know why someone would ruin their life by taking dangerous drugs like marijuana, crystal methamphetamine etc. I don't have a problem with tobacco smokers, though.

HARD DRUGS are slow poisons. The fact is, you will die faster - no matter what pollutants you use to get a stupid HIGH.

well i really think all kinds of drugs that you mentioned are slow poisons. because simply they enter your body, give you a temporary feeling of relaxation and leave a sever side effect that will last for ever. and may kill you any time.

even cigarettes, maybe it sounds funny for some of you but it is a slow poison that drive you to death, you and everyone around you. i experienced that as a fact in my life. therefor i dislike all kinds of addiction even chocolate and coffee Posted Image.

well i really think all kinds of drugs that you mentioned are slow poisons. because simply they enter your body, give you a temporary feeling of relaxation and leave a sever side effect that will last for ever. and may kill you any time.

even cigarettes, maybe it sounds funny for some of you but it is a slow poison that drive you to death, you and everyone around you. i experienced that as a fact in my life. therefor i dislike all kinds of addiction even chocolate and coffee Posted Image.

Your Post made a lot of Sense. :) Addictions are good, thats they way of life and love. Anything you love will get you addicted to it. Thats why we strive to find addiction to love through the highest form of creation... that is another human. (makes sense, to me). My Point is, Please do not say no to addictions like chocolate, Hot Tea, Ice Cola etc. In a HOT day, Enjoy a ICE tea. If a COLD morning, enjoy a HOT tea or a hot coffee. Trust me, the hormones you will produce to prepare a coffee for someone will be much good for your health than drinking the coffee itself. Take your time and enjoy. Addictions are good as long as you know what you are doing. And don't forget to brush your teeth before sleeping. Sleeping aint bad ;-)

I don't know why someone would ruin their life by taking dangerous drugs like marijuana, crystal methamphetamine etc. I don't have a problem with tobacco smokers, though.

I think people who take drugs are scared and afraid to face life without it. Thats why the NEEED it. Otherwise, all humans with a degree can understand health better than 80% doctors available out there. Your body gives you IMMIDIATE signals first and you ignore them from start. You know the truth, still you do it ?? whats the logic ?

I am confused too myself about why people do it. I hate it for the day I smoked the first ciggerate. God knows why I smoke it.

My Point is, Please do not say no to addictions like chocolate, Hot Tea, Ice Cola etc. In a HOT day, Enjoy a ICE tea. If a COLD morning, enjoy a HOT tea or a hot coffee. Trust me, the hormones you will produce to prepare a coffee for someone will be much good for your health than drinking the coffee itself. Take your time and enjoy. Addictions are good as long as you know what you are doing.

here i agree with you about addiction on coffee, hot chocolate, ice tea...ect. i enjoy drinking them all the time, and i admit that i am addicted on nescafe, the au lait or as some name it milk and tea, capatshino and hot chocolate. Posted Image and i do like them, but as long as they have a bad side effect on me so i always try to take two or three days off and not drink any. as you said addiction on these things are good as long as we know what we are doing. and now you made me feel like drinking a cup of nescafe. Posted Image

here i agree with you about addiction on coffee, hot chocolate, ice tea...ect. i enjoy drinking them all the time, and i admit that i am addicted on nescafe, the au lait or as some name it milk and tea, capatshino and hot chocolate. Posted Image and i do like them, but as long as they have a bad side effect on me so i always try to take two or three days off and not drink any. as you said addiction on these things are good as long as we know what we are doing. and now you made me feel like drinking a cup of nescafe. Posted Image

HaHaHa.. You get my point now... Its ok to be addicted. Just don't get addicted to the WORD addicted.

well i have a few coments on drugs... first my name is dustin weiss. now i do agrie with you om medical drugs they do help and are desined to ez the simtoms of acs and other isues peple have medicly. but on the other hand drug made by man to cuse harm to them self i have to say the need to be destroid piriod i was a drug user for many years. i started drugs at the age of 16 stuped i know.. i am now sober at the age of 32 but i can tell you i didn't learn my lesson till 30 yrs old when i almost died from full blown aids thats write aids gess how i got that from drugs. not some thing you want to find out at the age of 18 yrs old. well today i am happy to say thanks to peple who care and by the graces of god i am alive and well and liveing well i am aposed to any drugs now exept medicaly. so i do agre with you i hate drug users. and wish they never existed yours truely dustin weiss god bless....

post-104155-004293900 1276010895_thumb.jpg