xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

You Are Living In Heaven Do you believe it?

Is this heaven? For some people it is. I believe that if you are not saved you will go to hell. For those that are not saved this is their heaven. This is kind of a sad reality for them because there is pain and suffering in their heaven. If they are feeling pain and suffering now, what will hell be like for them? It will be very miserible. In Heaven there will be no pain or suffering. It will be a jubilee. We are certainly not living in heaven right now.

No ...It is not heaven. Heaven is a place were gives pleasure,happiness tension free place.This world is not a heaven. Every time we feel all moods depending upon situation.There is no competition in heaven. If this is heaven, All are behave like they are equal in all the sense.But the people here is competing every body. All of them are trying to excel than others.We don't have sufficient here.But in heaven everything is sufficient.

No ...It is not heaven. Heaven is a place were gives pleasure,happiness tension free place.This world is not a heaven. Every time we feel all moods depending upon situation.There is no competition in heaven. If this is heaven, All are behave like they are equal in all the sense.But the people here is competing every body. All of them are trying to excel than others.We don't have sufficient here.But in heaven everything is sufficient.

i agree......we can convince ourselves as much as we want to that heaven is just a state of mind..but for me, it sure is real..if you dont believe in heaven, then pls. tell me, after we all die,....what's next?....

i agree......we can convince ourselves as much as we want to that heaven is just a state of mind..but for me, it sure is real..if you dont believe in heaven, then pls. tell me, after we all die,....what's next?....

After we die theres nothing... No heaven no hell just nothingness...... Heaven and hell are just two places made up by people who are scared to die.....

After we die theres nothing... No heaven no hell just nothingness...... Heaven and hell are just two places made up by people who are scared to die.....

That's not true. I can not believe that we live on this earth and go through life just to phase out in the end. I mean there has to be more to it than just that. Knowledge is not meant to just be passed down from generation to generation. It's meant to be accumulated for a better purpose.

And this is not heaven. Trust me. Heaven is a place of happiness and peace. Hell is a place of pain and torment. I would believe more that this is hell.

What about those who are not scared to die, but still believe in them?
I mean I just can't believe that after thousands of years of growth and knowledge that it is all for nothing. i can't buy that. And besides, how do you know there is nothing after we die. Have you spoken to those who have already died?

Nooooo, heaven is real. Hell is here on earth. I mean if we think that there is nothing after death, than all we have learned is for nothing. It's all just so we could pass it down to our children and then theirs, etc. It's just pointless.

Nooooo, heaven is real. Hell is here on earth. I mean if we think that there is nothing after death, than all we have learned is for nothing. It's all just so we could pass it down to our children and then theirs, etc. It's just pointless.

Not pointless at all. Do animals go around mumbling that it is all pointless? No they just get on with living. The point is the journey, not the destination. Working it all out is a constant challenge and when you have done your best and arrived at some conclusions, well then the game is over, so why hang around?
Rather than seeing it as pointless I like to consider the amazingly infinitely tiny probability that I am here at all. Of all the times in history I could have existed this is the best. There were trillions, gazillions of other people that could be sitting here, but its me! That is way better than any lottery win, and way more unlikely. Then again I have lived nearly 50 years without too much pain and loss, but with enough to experience those properly...I mean, how lucky is that? I haven't gone hungry for more than a few days, and most of the death I have seen has been non-violent. How many people on earth can say the same?

Actually, I would come closer to believing that we are currently living in hell on earth.

If you're talking about Capital Federal, Argentina, I could say you're right... we are currently living in hell on earth, hehe. The good thing is a lot of people is used to live in here (I'm not one of them).
If you are a tourist is a great city, the problem is when you have to work every day here. Too much traffic, too much people, too much of all.
I don't know what happen after we die, I think nothing, but i'm just going to know when I die.

Living in heaven? If this is heaven, then I don't want to see hell. For someone to even suggest that we are living in heaven, indicates that it must be an individual that is well off and blind to the suffering of the average individual. I am hungry college student right now with nothing to eat, and let not mention the starvation in third world countries such as poor countries in Asia, Africa, and South America. If heaven is on earth, then hell must be co-existencing right beside it. We were discussing poverty in a class the other day, and it was mentioned that 1% of the population of the world owns the majority of the wealth and resources, and we discussed how that creates mega poverty. So no, this is not heaven and will probably never be looking at the way things are currently going. The richer get richer and live longer, and the poor get poorer and die quicker.

No, i don't think we're living in heaven.All those africans who die of starvation, North Korean boys and girls being brainwashed to death, war, terrorism. I don't think so.I think we are quite closer to hell rather than Heaven. Heaven is where we all wish to stay and live. Some people don't like to stay on earth; they just suicide.

this is the other truth of life unfortunately. but i still say there are another beautiful part in life in fact i see life has two parts, heaven and hell. sometimes when sorrow controls our life and we can't find a way out we see it as hell and some times when we have our own happiness we see it as heaven. the important thing in life is the ability to make our life and the life of people's around us more fun and happier, because all that will help us and others to pass the hard times. and i do believe if we didn't do that then we are like created our own hell by our own hands.

It feels a lot like heaven when I dream about good things (especially when I start lucid dreaming). Dreaming comes with an amazing pleasure. I often wake up and wish I could just live in my dream forever. In my dreams, I can make anything happen my way and it feels as if I was actually there.In reality, I'm not living in a heaven. There is too much to worry about when I am awake.

No, I don't think this is heaven because in heaven there is no problem. This world is full of people. It might pass as hell than heaven lol. I'm not a negative thinker, heaven is when you are inlove and being love ;)