xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

This Is Getting Ridiculous ....

I am thinking of moving hosts completely now...this gets very rediculous and redundant after awhile... :) Today, I made a few posts in the "Design New Forum's Logo" topic, one with posting a little "test" of TF's try of a banner on page 3, and it gets deleted...so, why are my posts getting randomly deleted? Is it because some moderators get a little bored, and start picking on me by deleting my posts? What? Tell me why they keep getting deleted please...

i deleted it. it was truefusion's logo and he had already shared it with us. it was skating on duplicate content. being bored had nothing to do with my decision. i deleted ash's topic "what car does your parents drive" and other posts that just don't have any business here. and if you think i am harsh, you haven't seen anything yet. if you don't like it, talk to opaque or buffalohelp.

really? i am abusive in my powers? you are the only one who has suggested that. fact is, you re-posted a logo that was already posted. the only difference was you included the whole top part of the header. it was neither original or informative.if you have an original logo, you should post it. otherwise, don't repost the logos. simple as that. i am not arguing with you but giving you some good advice so that you don't get your posts deleted in the future. this forum has always prided itself on enforcing original quality content. my job isn't to be the nice guy all the time and you've already stated your position on how you feel about me in public. i told you before that if you have a personal problem, you need to talk to a mod or an admin in private. i meant it. topic closed.