xisto Community
osknockout

X86 Clocking

:angry: just to clear things up, what I meant by the FPU stack's 80 bits was that I was questioning if it's 80 bits WIDE for each entry. Alright, thanks. That's inspiration to start learning protected mode. Do tell when your tutorial's posted because I don't travel there much :blink:

Couple things. One, sorry my tutorials haven't come out in a while. I got hosting at Xisto, then made a mod there, so things for me have been hectic. But I'm going to start the tuts again. I'm making the tuts there to gain credits, so a new one for you won't be around for a little bit, I'll let you know. Two, I know what a partial tangent is. Intel uses a taylor series for arctan which only works for the interval (a-1, a+1). Thus, it is only part of the arctan function. But by changing a, Intel can provide the arctan of any real number.

:o alright, I get it. I also happened to have an odd time (didn't get time except to do the army system here) I see, more efficient system than I thought, but I can't exactly figure it out. Oh well, see you are then vizskywalker.