xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

New Look And Name Is Amazing Amazed about the new look.

Dear friends hello I am back. I was off line for last few weeks and today as I loged in I was amazed to see the new look the new url etc. etc. Any thing else which has changed I mean to say the my cents concepts etc. Or is it on the same line as it was before. what ever it is the new look is very cool. And sory for a late comment as I didn't knew about this new look.

Hi!@contactsknThe Trap 17 is still the same at the center of it all. The website has been re-branded as the Xisto and we've had a design overhaul. The forum is undergoing an upgrade and so we would have new features soon.We still have the concept of the MyCENTs which can be used for ordering hosting packages, but we no longer have the yearly discounted fee for some of the packages. Also, we have a new package called the decade package for which you can order ten years of web hosting for ten dollars! That's a dollar for a whole year of web hosting!!!Anyway, welcome back to the forum and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as you did in the past.

I think the new forum look and feel are both great and appreciable, but with everything new something old becomes gold, and by that I mean that the new post has now been limited as we cannot set the range as 24 hrs or weeks new posts, just the new posts since your last login. I find it frustrating as you login a few times in a day and the previous posts that were new are no longer shown. I might get this problem solved soon but at the moment it is a thing that I am missing a lot.There are more great features added than the previous version and are to my liking as well.

I think the new forum look and feel are both great and appreciable, but with everything new something old becomes gold, and by that I mean that the new post has now been limited as we cannot set the range as 24 hrs or weeks new posts, just the new posts since your last login. I find it frustrating as you login a few times in a day and the previous posts that were new are no longer shown. I might get this problem solved soon but at the moment it is a thing that I am missing a lot.There are more great features added than the previous version and are to my liking as well.

You can do so by visiting the Today's active content page (this link can be found in the forum's index page at the bottom above the forum statistics). On that page, near the bottom right, you'll find a drop down list that allows you to adjust the length of time. If you are, however, only looking for the latest content since your last session, then you'll have to click the link that says "View New Content" that is near the upper right part of every page to the right of "kknowledgeSutra Guidelines" and to the left of the RSS feed icon.