xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ilovetoearn.com

Start Earning With Ilovetoearn.com earning, earn, start, make, money

The website intro is terrible.Just a horrible flash intro that is a waste of my time to watch, not to mention that flash intro pages are a terrible design aspect, horrible for SEO (and indeed your site doesnt even show up in google even if i actually search for the URL) and it looks like a scam.It may not be a scam, but you know when you see a greasy haired slimeball on TV telling you about his amazing product that everyone must have, its better than the rest, amazing and yours for only $1bn per month, usually with a phone number and "limited time offer" flashing somewhere on screen. That's what your site reminds me of. Not to mention that i dont want to click a car to start an engine. I want facts, presented via text and HTML. Not flash. Im just glad you have the little bar on the bottom so users can skip to the end.I fear the only person profiting from this website is you.