xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donpabio12

Phone System With Robot Answering

we got a avaya partner phone system and a robot service (partner messaging) (press 1 for this, press 2 for that)its set so that it answers automatically, without delay, on config its delay/rings 0but when we get a call still the phones inside still ring 1 ring.the phone service company said there's no way to turn that off except no ringing at all- have the phones blink- but that doesnt help us...is there a way? there's all kinds of ringing and its confusing us...

Is this an advert or a request for help? Your signature links suggest to me it is an advert...

You are right Shadowx, This is not a genuine forum post, but more of an advert for the stupid phone. The post has no valid information apart from the silly info in really bad english. I couldnt even get the advert after reading it. I was like what the eff. And there for a second I was like duhh. Are you asking a question, or you tryin to be smart and tell us the about a product you hope we will look into. There isnt even anything to suggest they have a problem with the so called 0 rings thingy but its more like they are thinking aloud an to me that whole post just sounds like a load of lardy dardy duh advertising.Surely if their company has money to branch into phone systems they should set aside money to do a bit of advertising which is not Spam. This kind of crap makes me wish I was a mod or spam Patrol so I could Zap this post right out the window and get the MYcents for it retracted oh and obvious a Warning would be in place. If only I had the power.