xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Travis18520

Free Psp

First - ya dude usually these thing are usually scams, only trust ones that are sponsored by the actual company. Second - Dude you posting three times of the samething is spaming and it contains a link so its advertising aswell. :D

I'm not sure about this exact one, but the free ipod, minimac, shuffle ones are not scams. why do you believe it is a scam? how can you say it is a scam? did you try it and never got anything? if not, please don't pass judgement. they make money from you and your referrals when you sign up for those offers. On some offers they get as much as 20-30 dollars per sign up. And they don't send you the thing until probably 15-20 people have signed up after you. 20 peoplex$20 to $30=$400 to $600... an ipod costs $300. They make money. It's very simple. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it is a scam. I have personally recieved a free photoipod and a free $275 in paypal.

?_? I just tend to not like these plans for free stuff, because in general they tend to exclude european internet users. Second of all, I get no postal spam mail, I and I don't want to end up like these people that do.There' was a story on teh news tha last day, about some old retired guy who got 20 + letters a day for competitions he entered them ALL and never got anything in return. So, I still think that anything that claims to be FREE has a hiden plan, nothing is free in a world that runs on money.Also, isn't there a specific board for topics such as this one? I may be wrong, but I can remember the board name on the list.

travis.... might wanna read the little print. YOU must 'complete atleast one offer' meaning you must sign up for the services/products that cost $. AS WELL each refer MUST 'complete atleast one offer' meaning the 5 people you refer must spend thier $ in order to get YOU a free PSP. i really dont see too many people being keen on that. good luck, i doubt youll actually get it.

Hey.. Definately sounds like a HUGE scam if you ask me. Im no expert in the scam department, but it really does have scam written all over it. PSP is expensive, there is no way anyone would offer it for free just for referring friends and such. Dont be so gullible dear one. LOL. It is definately not legit.Amby