xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
0m3ga4

0m3g4's Sigs/banners please rate them ill post more soon

Well, i have been using photoshop for about 3 years though that doesn't help me get any bettor because im a freestyler (i just do things and see what happends) well ill be updating this post often with more of my "arts" ;) thanks

*0m3ga4

Semi banners: (short ones)

Posted Image

Banners:

Sigs:

Edited by 0m3ga4 (see edit history)

Nice one, Omega. I do photoshopppin' like you do too (freestyling, nice word lol). I can only see the first one that says 'GamerZ Law' and can't see the other ones, maybe you can upload them to tinypic.com and share it with us. @GamerZ Law - First of all, I like the render and it looks like a fps game most probably counterstrike . The hue levels can be adjusted in my opinion. The red color part below the gun is too brighter, you can edit it out with an airbrush or set the color balance to make it to a golden glow to adjust with the sig

Nice one, Omega. I do photoshopppin' like you do too (freestyling, nice word lol). I can only see the first one that says 'GamerZ Law' and can't see the other ones, maybe you can upload them to tinypic.com and share it with us.
@GamerZ Law - First of all, I like the render and it looks like a fps game most probably counterstrike . The hue levels can be adjusted in my opinion. The red color part below the gun is too brighter, you can edit it out with an airbrush or set the color balance to make it to a golden glow to adjust with the sig

lol, i havn't posted my other work in all got Del'd go figure ill make more reely soon keep cheking this post (y)
Edited by 0m3ga4 (see edit history)

well, i think it is good but you need more work to make them better, if you want an honest rate ten the first 6/10 and the second 4/10.what alex said is so accurate. the background of the second image is so messy and looks like it is repeated or foggy and don't fit with the font and image you used but i liked the font. any way, keep working and posting here and we are always happy to help.

4/10---------Don't really like that Diablo signature. The background doesn't really go good with the render and it doesn't seem like you used brushes. It could use a border too. On the other hand, the render + text are okay. I like how clear the render is.

4/10---------
Don't really like that Diablo signature. The background doesn't really go good with the render and it doesn't seem like you used brushes. It could use a border too. On the other hand, the render + text are okay. I like how clear the render is.

as an irl friend friend alex, just stfu if your not gonna comment good bc. if it werent for me u wouldnt have a clue how to make anything - ive made my point

Really like your first one, the "Gamerz Law" one. The effects make it interesting, but it doesn't feel too busy or cluttered either. I'll give that one an eight out of ten.As for the other one, it's kinda so-so. It seems like you could have done more with it, maybe given it a border. It's usable, but I think your first one was better on the whole. That one gets a six out of ten.