xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
codysmith

Honest Review Of A Program I've Had Success With

I am not going to make this look fancy or try to grab your attention, I am simply here to let everyone know about a great, proven, and respected program I have found (and had success with). I have spent years trying to find a way to make a respectable amount of money from my home office, and have been let down 99% of the time, until I found this little goldmine. If you have ever payed hundreds of dollars to become a member of what you thought was a sure thing, only to be left in the dust, this program is definitely for you.

It's called IPC Instant Cash, and it was created to be more affordable than it's "parent" program, which costs over $200 just to join. I won't lie to you, this is not a free ride (most of the "free" programs only want your email address to spam you anyways, and produce minimal or no results) and requires some work on your part. It does, however, provide you with all of the necessary tools needed to be successful in the world of online marketing.

Don't run away just yet. The work is not at all hard (it just requires some typing and a little research), and I guarentee you will see a return on your investments within 2 weeks of signing up. I don't want to give away any secrets, but what you basically do is pay a one time $67 fee (for a package of important software that will guide you through the process, redistribution rights, and your very own website, pre-built for you), go through the step-by-step toutorial (including videos, tips, tricks, and guides) to set everything up and learn the system, and start promoting using proven techniques laid out for you. That's it. For each person that signs up under you, you recieve a payment of $60 deposited directly in your account - no strings attatched. With 2 signups, you already profit $53.

What is special and different about this program is that you keep your 1st, 3rd, and 5th sale, and every sale after that is yours. The 2nd, 4th, and 6th sale go to the person who referred you. So everyone who signs up under you, you get 3 of their sales ($180 per person). This is not just another pyramid scheme you hear all about; it is a legitimate opportunity to create residual income and start earning right away (I made my first sale within 3 days, and 3 sales my first week).

If my word means anything to you, with hard work and a little determination, I guarentee you will be making a significant amount of money from your home within a month, and it only gets easier from there. I have tried many programs and done my research to find the best system for making money online, and I must say this is by far the easiest and most profitable I have come across. There are many videos online and reviews from happy customers you can find on the internet to reassure you if you have doubts.

I urge you to visit http://ww2.ipcinstantcash.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t and at least sign up for the free introduction and learn about the program. You have the ability to change your life and financial situation, and this could be your ticket to the life you want to live.

P.S. If you sign up under me (by using on the link above), you will be provided with my name, phone number, and email address if you ever need help or advice through your journey. You can hold me personally responsible if you do not see the results you would have liked.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

you say this is genuine and you probably have signed up but he big question is how many people are trully willing to pat 67 dollars in the hope that they will make 53 dollars profit on condition the they convince a further 3 people to sign up in theory this sounds fantastic but then what do the site owners gain. Where do they get the money to pay merchant fees to paypal or what ever payment gateway. this all sounds to good to be true because thast math doesnt add up. if you said you get 10 dollars persale then it would compute in my head but I have had enough people post really great sites that apparently do this and that to get you free playstation or Ipod or cashback after abc has happened and to date I knwo for a fact I have increased the traffic and alexa rating of those sites case I have recommended enough people to win me 3 ipods or playstation or paypal credit so i see this as just another visit my site hoax and payme so much and i will always tell you that no one has signed up in your name for the next 1000 000 000 000 persons who signup. The reason you are a trapper is also possibly for the free or rather the Mycents credit that you can use to purchase web hosting / domains so obviously you arent exactly raking it in in from this project you mention. I know you said its only your honest review and we appreciate that. But this is my honest review on these quick get rich schemes which are all just a big con. If anyone wants to join i wish them well and good luck but if you get scammed come back to this forum and dont EVER say i didnt warn you

You might have come with good intention and share with the rest a program that DOES pay you money, but the moment you wrote that one will have to pay first just to join, that turns me off immediately and the first word i mutter is "SCAM"!