xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Backstreet Boys, Greatest Band Ever...

BackStreet Boys, my greatest band ever, if anyone didn't here about them here is the link of their site

http://www.backstreetboys.com/

or

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i really think they are the greatest band. because they stick together for 16 years together. the band consist five members (A.J. Mclean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson). unfortunately, Kevin Richardson left the band in 2006. but the rest stay together till now.

Posted Image

i listen to this band since 1998, and believe they are shining day after day their music vary from POP, ROCK, adult contemporary AC and rhythem and blues R&B. so, what do you think trappers, anyone here interesting in BSB, or it is just me ;)

Ah one of my favorite band. I dont listen to commercial pop/rnb style of music anymore. But yeah i used to listen to their song all day. "The call" was my favorite song. Other than that, "backstreets back", "i want it that way", "show me the meaning of being lonely" are my favorite songs. Sad to know they got separated in between then again back with one album but unable to maintain their hype this time. ANother band "5ive" was my favorite, they also separated and are no longer producing. Their website is going to be closed soon and their songs will be in the dump list and this is how most of the boybands end. But in case of BSB, i'm sure their songs will remain on the internet as long as there are pirates. Lol

ah, their songs are unbelievable, you just can't walk away from them. i made a folder of their greatest hits which i love most. "i want it that way", "don't want you back", "drowning", "more than that", "show me the meaning of being lonely", "all i have to give", "as long as you love me", "how did i fall in love with you","get another boy friend" and "not for me"it is really disappointing how good bad separated and everything ends, like "5ive", i love them too. "westlife" and "NSYNC"...ect. even they continue singing alone but it is never be the same as singing together.