xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Suspended Account how many I need to wait

Yeah! Lol, I have 40+ hosting credits. Also i believe that you have to have more than 10 hosting credits. It used to be three. So just keep posting and once you get to a certain amount of good posts and you have enough hosting credits the scripts will automatcaly un-susspend your hosting account. Hope this helps. :D

Yeah! Lol, I have 40+ hosting credits. Also i believe that you have to have more than 10 hosting credits. It used to be three. So just keep posting and once you get to a certain amount of good posts and you have enough hosting credits the scripts will automatcaly un-susspend your hosting account. Hope this helps. :D

50455[/snapback]

Well I guess it's still 3 hosting credits because that's what it was showing to me when I had my account suspended (3 minutes ago :D hehehehe)... I was travelling and I just had no time to get enough credits because when I went on vacations, I guess, two days before this hosting credits started counting :D ... hehehehe.... but everything is okay now... I just had -16,42 hosting credits and I've done like 10 posts... hehehehehe... I'm kind tired now... I don't know why :D

50455[/snapback]

I have 2 for now, problem is that I don't have time to be on forum, this is now like paid host, I spend so much many because I am on this forum, is there any way to have host but that I don't need to post or what?

I have 10.86 days and nothing happensmy host is suspendedWhat should I doThey have suspended my account with no problems but un-suspended is one other story 
You 'd be an inactive member of the first topic of this forum.
Good luck with u & wish you won't gotta so bad .