xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Free Banners Question Can I get real money?

i dont think it will count it you do the clicking, because they usually track ur IP, but if someone else clicks on the banner then i guess u do get money

I've got to see you soon code name, I dont really guess what u how are you going to get the money, so, I wont put their banner for now.

Money for nothing and your chicks for free... :P Very few people get rich (or earn anything) on the internet, except for the big guys. Bannerhosting, popups, paymentscheme's... I don't know it all sounds like a bit of a ripoff to me. I, like most people, don't click banners (although Xisto is an exception, I want them to last) and close popups before they have even fully loaded. If you want money, get a real job. Or rob a bank, which however it turns out will get you some free food... :P

Yep.A quarter xD lol.Well..it won't count if YOU click on it because yes again,(even though so many people have already said it)they track your IP addresses.You will get paid however if somone else clicks on them^^

how do i upload a banner to adbriteFree Banners Question

Just want to know how to upload a banner to adbrite. The problem is it said I have to have a file to upload how do I put the banners on file.

-reply by bobby

Banners = good
Going to a friend's house and clicking on them a lot = better

Haha, that's funny...
Do you have to have a paypal account to do banners though?
I don't have one, but I want to make a profit from ads on my site...
(that will be coming soon)

If I can just get it straight to Xisto that will be great...