xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rigaudon

Health Care In America Obamas new plan.

At this point, there is no way for the Senate to reject Obama's universal health care bill. However, the topic of healthcare is not just whether sick people should be treated. Here's the way I see it:There are many reasons to reject the bill. Out of all the working classes, the middle class would suffer the most (yearly income of 42k-250k). The upper class's tax would not vary. The government also proposes that everyone who does not have healthcare must pay a fine. Let's look at this from a lower class point of view: You never originally had enough to pay for healthcare in the first place. The great government comes along stating that they will provide healthcare for everyone. You are still too poor to afford health and you get a bill from the government later. Presently, in the United States, if you are sick and make a doctor's appointment, it will usually take about a week to a month. Now, imagine that the majority of the people have healthcare with the same amount of doctors. The situation would be much like in Canada: you must wait about 8 months for an appointment. The wages of most, if not all, of the people working in the medical field's salaries would go down.There are also many reasons for accepting the bill, but I was wondering what everyone else thought about this delicate and complex topic.

Any bill that is over 1,000 pages long can not possible be good. Especially when those pages are written by lawyers and are virtually impossible for anyone else to read and comprehend. Let's face it when we can't agree on what our forefathers meant when they wrote the bill of rights, which is just about one simple page how on earth can we deal with a thousand pages of gobbly gook? By the way, I heard a lot of negative things that were in the bill during the debate over it, but not until it was passed did I hear mention that there is a bit about forcing micro chips on people, anybody hear that one????

It's one thing to hear about a bill, and it's various properties and thenanother to see how it does once it's put into practice.By fining people who don't have healthcare, perhaps this is just a way of extracting a small fee for their failure to register.

Forcing people to pay something ie. health care isnt right and is stated in our rights that the government cannot force a commodity onto us. yes health care is useful but people with little money being force to pay or getting fined because they arent or cant pay will screw alot of people over. Making people wait to get an appoint for something that could be potentially dangerous when most of the people in front dont need the appointment is really nice. i just dont agree with obama on alot of stuff and how he is good guy promised alot seems to be not so good a president. probably reelected next term >_>