xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

The Fastest Way To Earn Free Gift Cards, Subscriptions, And Cash As Of 2010!

The fastest way to earn FREE Gift cards, subscriptions, and cash as of 2010!!

With: thebotnet GPT

My friend recently made a new section of his website called Botsites GPT (get paid to) where you can made hundreds of dollars a day!!

Here's how it works: you earn money by completing offers, both free and otherwise, then you cash in your earnings!!

I know what you're thinking... "what makes this more special from other gpt websites?"

I'll tell you:

This website is the highest paying gpt in existence. while other websites cash in on 90% of your hard work, this website only keeps about 20% which means you can make $50 by completing as little as 10 offers!! most offers (both free and otherwise) are worth $3++!! and unlike other websites, every offer you complete is instantly credited to your account, no more do you have to wait to see if an offer is going to credit or not!!

you can cash in your earnings on almost ANYTHING.

currently the primary payout method is amazon gift cards, but on request you can get a custom payout which cost more. for example:

A runescape member ship is $7, to get a custom payout you will need $15 in your account to purchase a runescape membership.

But trust me!! it won't take but a an hour to get $30 - $50!!

to qualify for this, you need to have at least 25 posts on thebotnet forums, but after that you can start earning!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Since this is my personal friend who created this, I strongly recommend this and stand behind it when I say THIS IS NOT A SCAM

i'm glad you're supporting your friend and i'm sure it's not a scam....problem with gpt sites is that there is always a limit on what you can make and the offers you can do......at least the higher paying offers that can actually net you 25-50 dollars in a day. those payments don't last long because most of the higher paying offers are one time only. in in actuality, someone may make 25-50 in a day for a week, but after that, it's down hill. the only way to keep momentum is to get affiliates, but when their momentum dies, everyone's dies.so it's just another gpt.....just that it pays out quicker....only if you spend more of your time posting.i'm not downplaying this guys site. if people are in to gpt sites, then by all means, they should join it. the scam certainly isn't in the site, but it may be in the way it's being advertised that people can make $50 a day every day.soviet, when you advertise offers, your reputation is on the line. if you fail people, they will remember and then you will have no credibility. if something better comes along later that you want to advertise, then people wont follow. get me? be smart. i know it's your friend, but you have to be smart too....

those payments don't last long because most of the higher paying offers are one time only. in in actuality, someone may make 25-50 in a day for a week, but after that, it's down hill. the only way to keep momentum is to get affiliates, but when their momentum dies, everyone's dies.

i'm not downplaying this guys site. if people are in to gpt sites, then by all means, they should join it. the scam certainly isn't in the site, but it may be in the way it's being advertised that people can make $50 a day every day.

Agreeing with you there but from what I know, there's atleast one offer added every day. The amount of offers you can do when you first join is well in the hundreds, so when you look at it.. with one offer added everyday, you're going to be making a steady income for a long while!

so it's just another gpt.....just that it pays out quicker....only if you spend more of your time posting.

you only have to have 25 posts, after that you can quit posting if you want to, this was only added to prevent multiple accounts.