xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tomster

How To Make A Small Amount Of Revenue, Cost Free! A Sports Betting Website that can make you a small amount of money.

Hey,

I've spent quite a few months now searching for that 'completely free' system that will make me rich...or at least make me a living to no avail, and like many of you do not/can not pay companies to rip us off or generate next to no money.

I am still looking for that killer free system (and if you know of one please do PM me) but whilst searching I came across Centsports, a sports betting website that can make you a small amount of dollars (International website-so can send them to UK) without any costs of the user.

Basically, You are given 10 cents courtesy of centsports, which is paid for by advertising, and you can use it to place bets on different sports,from Football to Tennis to Hockey across over 15 countries including England,USA and Japan. You can then place a bet on your desired choice, and if you win, the recieve your winnings as you would with a traditional bookmaker. If you ever run out of 'free money' they will give you 10 more cents.

An exciting feature I was never told was that by viewing an advert from a company, they will double your winnings, and I do not even watch the adverts, I simply click to load one, and immediately close it, as there is no time limit required to get the reward. However you do get the choice not to view an advert, so if you simply don't want to--Don't ;).

For example, yesterday evening I placed a bet on the Coca-Cola Championship fixture between Newcastle and Sheffield United on Newcastle to win. As Newcastle were very much favourites, the winnings on 10 cents are tiny, just 4 cents, and luckily Newcastle did win 2-1. The advert I watched meant they doubled my winnings to 8 cents. This is still not much at all but the person who introduced me had over $65 last time I checked, and was able to make lots of $5 bets, which could then increase his revenue at a faster rate, as even a $5 bet on HUGE favourites Newvastle would give him $4 assuming he had taken the advert option.

As an extra option, and I will be honest to you, this is why I am here, is to add people. This then means you recieve 5% of any winnings your 'friends' make, enabling you to not only slowly build your pot, but allow friends to do the same. There is no limit to the amount of money you can have in your winnings account, however you do need $20 to cash out so unfortunetly you can't keep cashing your free 10 cents :P

I have just looked and at this present moment, the richest account on this NEW website is $462.28 and rising every time I refresh so it is possible to make a nice amount of cash with enough luck, but otherwise it is a chance to perhaps get an extra $50 for no cost, and some fun along the way.

*Naturally I can't post affiliate links here, and you are welcome to join the site by searching centsports on google, but If you join, would you please PM me for my affiliate link, as it does not cost you any of your winnings and lets me get a small additional amount on top.*

Thanks,

Tommy

(If you have done anything wrong or potentially broken a rule please do tell me my mistake as this is my first post....Thanks)

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK......

Edited by tomster (see edit history)

well that's a nice little site i never heard of before. i had to investigate it a little since online gambling is illegal in the united states but this is actually a 100% free site. you don't deposit any money so you are never really gambling. the site makes their revenue off of ads they place on the site. you make money by either winning your bets with the free money they give you, or by your referrals.in the future though, please don't advertise for people to send you a pm for your referal link since that is not the purpose of this forum either. one way around this is to create a webpage of what the program is about with your referal link on it and then advertise the webpage. not your referral link. also, no links in the shoutbox bud because it just looks tacky and is against the terms of your account.

well that's a nice little site i never heard of before. i had to investigate it a little since online gambling is illegal in the united states but this is actually a 100% free site. you don't deposit any money so you are never really gambling. the site makes their revenue off of ads they place on the site. you make money by either winning your bets with the free money they give you, or by your referrals.
in the future though, please don't advertise for people to send you a pm for your referal link since that is not the purpose of this forum either. one way around this is to create a webpage of what the program is about with your referal link on it and then advertise the webpage. not your referral link. also, no links in the shoutbox bud because it just looks tacky and is against the terms of your account.

Ok Thanks, Sorry about the referal link and shoutbox.

Yep i can confirm that this website is 100% FREE , with no deposit , all the cash come from advertisers.It's a good idea actually , and if the website owner didn't came with it , maybe i could have it and done it before ;) .It has a good number of members , and improving since they will launch a new version of the website soon.I'm just need someone who had been paid already by this system to confirm , if a member of Xisto has been paid , so maybe he can post a review ?

Nice website and good way to attract people but this isn't internationally I bet. Though I don't like gambling it seems a good idea. This could create some addiction to gambling so making you spent money in real life i think.

OK I now have a very simple website containing my link if anyone at all would like to look.

http://centsports.yolasite.com/

I am from England and the site allows me to set up so my guess would be the site is international ;)

You could be right about the addiction to gambling.....however as you never bet money, you are not gambling anything, so in my personal opinion I dont think you could get addicted.

When I get enough money, and I now realise the minimum is $10 not $20 to cash out, I will let you know whether it is legit or not, but as we do not pay anything and the webiste has very positive reiews, I would assume it is good with paying out.

The Highest earner now has $854.48 so you can see how fast your money can raise when you build it up past the first 5 dollars.