xisto Community
longtimeago

Will Anyone Dare To Talk About Indian Politics In Forums ? Certainly i wont :) he he he

The topic is self explainatory , will any one dare to speak about indian politics revealing their identity in public ?? I guess no one will dare to. Even i remember once when the same question was asked by NDTV to Russell Peter, he had refused to talk

it's an open secret that politics is a murky business and Indian politics seem a bit too murkier. And it's indeed a huge business, with over 2 million crores of rupees floating around. who would want to talk about that in public! And by forums do you mean over here in t17 or in the public forum in front of the whole nation? In the first case it won't do much good because talking about it here isn't of much use - talking about it in front of the whole nation means having lot of courage, which our leaders do not have anyway. so this topic can only be discussed at length in our forum, but it won't have much impact on the nation ;)

Baba Ramdev seems to be talking about Indian politics. He is entering Politics too and going to contest 2014 elections through his followers. He himself will not be contesting as he is a baba heheh. But when we have someone like him taking a bold step to be part of politics , i belive there is hope. He is doing all the right moves , he is on TV , getting youth involved , having many ayurvedic products in the market , teaching Yoga for free to millions for free. He is attacking this evil system where it needs to be punched the most. I hope he gets sucess and he does what he says !

But when the political conditions so worse and we have the majority of sick politicians..what can a single person do.(Baba Ramdev)When the reality will be brought all will go against him.Anything can happen to him, he can be murdered, or can be involved in a scam.All the evil will unite to destroy his good intentions. A mass entry into politics in needed.We can;t improve our nation even in a decade.I guess a rebirth of this nation is needed.We have to first change the system.Constitutional amendments, law changes, electoral process is to be changed.Indian politics is drastically affected by virus difficult to be improved.I wish one fine day we send all these politicians to an unknown island or for some KALAPANI ; )..We will build a new nation

Edited by chini13 (see edit history)

But when the political conditions so worse and we have the majority of sick politicians..what can a single person do.(Baba Ramdev)When the reality will be brought all will go against him.Anything can happen to him, he can be murdered, or can be involved in a scam.All the evil will unite to destroy his good intentions. A mass entry into politics in needed.We can;t improve our nation even in a decade.I guess a rebirth of this nation is needed.We have to first change the system.Constitutional amendments, law changes, electoral process is to be changed.Indian politics is drastically affected by virus difficult to be improved.I wish one fine day we send all these politicians to an unknown island or for some KALAPANI ; )..We will build a new nation

How does one do all this ? Somebody or more people have to do this. We should go out in the open , network with like - minded people in our free time and do it ourselves. Nature may do it who knows :) .. But that is ofcourse being superstitious. Clearly it is through the actions of Indians who have to do it. Baba Ramdev is coming in .. what we say he wont do etc etc .. negativity we should avoid on people who are trying to do something. because when we say he wont do it or get killed . .we are on the side of evil then ... isnt it the mind of the evil to say bad things about what good people are trying to do ? There is a boiling fever underneath that can explode anytime and then these ministers would be dead before they realise it. My guess is some major war can tilt the nation to the good.. maybe a war made by the americans after their next market crash ? I dont know if that would be the case because that is all future .. What we can do and truthfully is contribute individally even in their personal space to be with righteousness and also oppose evil in action not just in prayers !

How does one do all this ? Somebody or more people have to do this. We should go out in the open , network with like - minded people in our free time and do it ourselves. Nature may do it who knows :) .. But that is ofcourse being superstitious. Clearly it is through the actions of Indians who have to do it. Baba Ramdev is coming in .. what we say he wont do etc etc .. negativity we should avoid on people who are trying to do something. because when we say he wont do it or get killed . .we are on the side of evil then ... isnt it the mind of the evil to say bad things about what good people are trying to do ? There is a boiling fever underneath that can explode anytime and then these ministers would be dead before they realise it. My guess is some major war can tilt the nation to the good.. maybe a war made by the americans after their next market crash ? I dont know if that would be the case because that is all future .. What we can do and truthfully is contribute individally even in their personal space to be with righteousness and also oppose evil in action not just in prayers !

We all are thinking the same manner .we all hate corruption ,terrorism and all this stuff. we all hate when the farmers suicide.we all have a fever boiling.it is already late and have to work.Patience ,will power, unity, interactions on a large scale all this is needed.All those cultural differences, old grudges have to be forgotten.I think war is to be broken in the nation by the people before someone else again invades. YOung minds arestill not ruined and are yet not so evil we have to use them before the evil destructs them.

We all are thinking the same manner .we all hate corruption ,terrorism and all this stuff. we all hate when the farmers suicide.we all have a fever boiling.it is already late and have to work.Patience ,will power, unity, interactions on a large scale all this is needed.All those cultural differences, old grudges have to be forgotten.I think war is to be broken in the nation by the people before someone else again invades. YOung minds arestill not ruined and are yet not so evil we have to use them before the evil destructs them.

Yes totally true. But we have to get out of our comfort homes and do the work. The evil want us to keep cribbing and do nothing as the saying goes : the only think evil needs to triumph is that the good do nothing. We have to get out of our homes , help needy people , do protests against corruption , spread awareness, donate money to organisations who work and not just want to be in AC rooms with the money that is given to them.

I'm not Indian but I'm enjoying your discussion and I want to hear more about your politics. From what I understand, Indian politikos are dirty, ours too are. So we might have some similarity. Anyway, keep on discussing. I just to tell you that someone from another part of the world is interested in your discussion.

I'm not Indian but I'm enjoying your discussion and I want to hear more about your politics. From what I understand, Indian politikos are dirty, ours too are. So we might have some similarity. Anyway, keep on discussing. I just to tell you that someone from another part of the world is interested in your discussion.

Yes i am not afraid to accept that our nation is under the spell of these unfaithful politicians.Politics is something which is so depressing here.I agree with sukhi when he says that we need to come out of Ac rooms.But politics is a generation game in our nation.And the people who have some political background are only promoted, not exactly knowing their capacity to handle the affairs and problems of the country.They are the youngsters who have seen the problem of the country from their Ac rooms and have never felt the real problem of the country.If anyone from the population comes and works he/she is crushed or not even heard.The population who is busy making his/ her earning is the one who suffers and most and is the one who has no say in the country.
Effortlessly , we just sit here and keep on writing n writing which is done in the every newspaper,but no use.We have to make efforts on large scale.We have the problem of not taking the responsibility on our shoulders.The young generation is to be taught that the welfare of the nation is the responsibility of every citizen.Politics is not the only way to improve country it is depressing.Like if you take in this way..how many of us takecare of keeping the roads clean, how many do follow the driving rules.The schools teach only the computers and history and science,why don't we focus equally on making a good responsible citizen.This should happen not only in schools but colleges as well.But the young is misguided soon.It is a big task to be handled with care.

Every good action that comes out of you is GOOD for you.. even a thought against EVIL is Good.

People, believe it or not, Xisto(Xisto) has caused a good online companies to piss their pants. Some companies have been forced to change their names, request me to remove articles..etc. etc. due to their online reputation (screwed by our members). Internet is the NEW AGE Weapon. this is the information Age. Please, Please.. don't think your knowledge is waste and will never be heard. Every human has a heart and we all can feel emotions! So, please write your feelings against EVIL and make people aware about it. Search engines like Google are evolving day-by-day to understand the value of your words and some day.. some one, will search you to simply understand your feelings of a time which you might have forgotten... My point is... your emotions will continue in another heart :) and may keep your mission ON.

Every Nation's GOVERNMENT is a COMPLEX system of distributed control among the people. If Darwins theory holds true, People who are GREEDY of POWER try to control the nation quickly by playing the sick game of Politics. The word Politics itself has become sooo negative these days, especially for the youth. Mass campaigns are being held by the MEDIA (the puppets of politics) to educate the youth to VOTE.. I mean, Aren't the PARENTS supposed to do this job of COAXING their kids to do a Good Job of giving a Sincere secret vote to choose your Leader? It just shows.. how dis-respectful politics has become.

I personally feel, understanding POLITICS requires a lot and lot of news-reading and patience. These 2 things are something that our new age youth aint doing... (including me).

A nation filled with people having no faith in their own Government is the weakest nation. And Indian Government is seriously losing its respect for this new generation which is wayy SMARTER than the old farts who loved bull-****. Thanks to websites like Wikipedia, we are no longer dependent on libraries or Old Versions. We are exposed to concrete up-to-date knowledge and each new age kid has the choice of following his dreams by exploring his interests online. People without Patience who take more and more interest in Politics tend to get confused by the opaque nature of politics and FIND it MURKY.

it's an open secret that politics is a murky business and Indian politics seem a bit too murkier.

2 Important things which prevent the Indian Government from cracking are "the people" doing permanent Govt. jobs and the fear of Culture.

ahhhhh indian politics.....the beauty of these two words is lost on people.....personally i am askew in my emotioins.....given that our babus are corrupt it seems excusable to wash our hands on their white clothes and then blame them for the mess in our life however at the same point indian politics would not be so interesting an experiment either i feel if not for these politicos

I think we have some greats like Subramaniyam Swamy et al who are fearless in exposing the misdeeds of the present day politicians without any fear and prejudices. In fact, it was tireless efforts of Mr.Swamy which led to exposure, arrest and the ongoing trial of Mr.Raja and others in 2G scam in which the exchequer was looted to the tune of an horrendous sum of Rs.1,76,000 crores One must appreciate the sincere effort of Mr.Swamy in unearthing the scam that literally took Indian Politics by storm. Still, there are others like Mr.Shanti Bhushan, Mr.Prasant Bhushan et al, with die hard spirit in fighting the corrupt politicians, even though the powers that be tried all the tricks in their ‘rule’ books to brow beat/intimidate them by even going to the extent of getting manhandled them by hired goons.Therefore, the opinion that no Indians are courageous enough to speak against politicians in India, it seems, may not be logically correct.

I would talk about WikiLeaks but they are global and are not paricularly interested in Indian politics specifically. They deal with all kinds of stuff from the military to personal finances of the wealthy so they are willing to talk about pretty much anything from any part of the world. Assange, the person behind WikiLeaks, has gotten into trouble over the WikiLeaks website but there is nothing that people can do in some parts of the world against folks who simply run the websites on which content is posted, as long as the person running the website promptly complies with requests to take the content offline when requested.In India, we do have the news channels perform sting operations and broadcast them on the air, but it is usually part of a blackmail by the journalists - what they do is get a video, audio, or photograph and use it for blackmailing the victim into paying up. If he or shje does not pay up, the journalist uses the piece to make money by getting it to the news channel so the journalist makes money out of it either way (though what they get from the blackmail victims who do pay up is higher than what they would get from having the cpontent put on the air through news channels).