xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

New Domain Just Added To My Account questions regarding my new domain

when i added my new domain, it asked me for a user name and password. what exactly is that for since i can access this domain from my original account.also, when i go in to the stats page like awstats or webalizer, my new domain doesn't show up. why? how do i get individual stats for individual domains?when i go in to fantastico, any new installation has my new domain listed along with the option to install my new domain as a subdomain so i really don't know why the stats pages aren't recognizing the new domain.everything else seems to be working. i tested a sample index file and it loads.

ok. well, i posted this a couple days ago. thought i wouldn't bother support on this if the questions could be answered here. it's the first time i've had more than one domain linked to an account so i am totally in the dark in how it works. i'll wait another day to see if i can get some help with these questions here, and then submit a ticket and post the answers here if nobody has responded by then that knows the answers.