xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kayus

Is Video Marketing The Best Marketing Option?

I have dabbled into information marketing about a year ago.i later discover one can really make money with it.Since i started with affiliate marketing,i am almost frustrated with every marketing strategoies i had used because it is not giving me the money i need.
i read an article on marketing and i wae told that video marketing is the in thing.Will that work too?
Here is a video i saw on youtube on opt in.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Earning money online takes a lot of patience, time and a good idea to sell. If you're selling the same product that thousands of other people are offering then you're at a loss. And using video marketing/internet marketing will barely make a huge impact on your sales. On the other hand, novel ideas that work are rare. And if chance has it that you're selling the same product as others do, make it unique. One example is having a photo-blog (and earning through ad-clicks or page impressions). Photoblogs are common and to make yours unique, add features on your photo-blog. Instead of just showing out your photos, take Subject request from viewers. This is just a sample. And I'm sure you have a lot of ideas. Using any marketing media will not increase your gain if you're product isn't unique and useful, at the same time.

Agree.

Articles can bring web traffic, so does video. It also offers you another opportunity of republishing your existing articles in the form of video. I pasted my old yet still useful article into PowerPoint, converted the presentation into video and published on YouTube. Many people liked it and click the link in the introduction. I say video marketing is cool and effective.

Here is the guide why people get addicted to making article video marketing.

i read an article on marketing and i wae told that video marketing is the in thing.Will that work too?

Well not all niches benefit from the video marketting. There are some type of crowd on video channels like youtube or vimeo. Also another point is that you'll get traffic but any chance of that traffic getting converted ? Article directories can get your traffic converted to some extent but i can't say the same with video marketting. Mailing list is also one good option to get some traffic. You can also do join venture while using video marketing or mailing list. Unless you suck on newbies with some special offers or limited time offer type sales page. You can also do one thing that is post domain tooltip inside video and after clicking it should direct your domain to clickbank product hop link this way you can avoid posting affiliate referral links and your domain can be used in almost any product promotion. This way there is chance of bit of conversion. Not sure how many people have positive experience with this domain forwarding but have to see that.