xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvaman

Increase Your Website/blog Traffic By Using Ppc Advertising How to use PPC advertisings to increase your traffic

If you want to advertise your website/blog , you can do it with hundred of methods , but one of them is the best .It's PPC advertising .If you intend to advertise your website/blog with PPC , you need to know that you are going to pay only for your ads clicks , and i think that's the first advantage , and you need to know that cheating in PPC had been reduced a lot ,so you don't worry about your money .Ok , enough speaking about PPC advantages , let's take in a tour over the most popular PPC services : * adwords * Yahoo publisher * findwhat * overture * kanoodle * 7searchIf you have a business website/blog,don?t exceed your website income when you will use PPC advertisements.If you want to estimate the PPC expense you can use: * TrafficEstimatorSandbox * gotoastThat's it , enjoy your advertising.

I have just researched all of the online companies above I will have a look at what they can do to bring in more traffic I am currently getting around 100 hits a day so not bad though I would like more.

Yes all peoples know that adword ppc is just a great way of increasing traffic but before doing that you should see if it works or no, a none beautiful and easy to use designed website will just waste all of those clicks, when a user comes to your website using the adword of google the percentage of him buying one of your products is just depended on how it finds your website, so before giving all of your moneys for the ppc just look to your website again and see how you can improve it. one of the things people are concerning is the way they have to pay for the thing they get, if you sell something with delivery then it is better to take money when the thing is delivered in home of the customer, most of companies are now doing this for those who have virtual shops, but it will reduce your profit on each sell and it will without any doubt increase number of your sells because every one wants to first see his bought thing and then pay for it. another important thing is the design of your website if a person who came to your site using adword did not find anything special he will leave it and never will comeback, so if you have a special offer make a huge picture for it and place it in the index of your website, also your menus should be easy to use and should not be too complex.So ppc works only after you make sure you have done everything else and you only need some visitors, i think google adword is the best in ppc system, i have seen it showing related ads when you search a keyword in your gmail or in google, it will show some ads with some similarities with your interests so it is hugely precise on what type of persons it get to your website so it will increase the efficiency of your paid money by giving you better related visitors. anyway i don't suggest to spend your money on other services because there are many rare peoples who use yahoo to search the web or even using yahoo mail with its ugly idle time that when you do not check your mail for two month your mail will be closed. remember ppc has its own disadvantages too, one of them is that people don't like to see ads (as i and you don't too) so after sometime they will just ignore the ads very easily and even they do not see it ! another disadvantage is those adblock softwares that block adword too, so people will not see anything for example just open a google page with firefox and adblock plus installed and search something then just open the adblock preference and see the bottom ads are disabled by it and most people will even forget that google has an ads on its search page. So with seeing some disadvantages of this type of ads too then i will suggest you something, if you do the seo thing just right then you don't need any type of ads because people will try to find you not you try to find people and this is the way i think some one should do his business. nowadays with help of facebook and twitter you can even get more visitors by creating a facebook and twitter acc for your website and then put the new things in them to show your followers what you have, using social networks will do a huge job for increasing your website traffic without spending any money, you only need to spend a little time every day to answer peoples questions. by the way if you want to advertise your website then ppc of google is the best in its category.

I've found a great way to get good traffic to my site through edomz.com ; Once you use their pop code within your website you'll start getting quality traffic to your website. For every active visitor they'll pay you also.