xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvaman

Searching For An Adsense Like Ads System That Supports Paypal What are the Adsense alternatives that pays through Paypal?

Hi to allI'm running a new project and need some Paypal money , but Adsense is not contributing , since it pays me only by check.So i'm wondering if someone knows a better alternative to adsense , with the same quality ads ,and pays through paypal.If someone can help , please feel free to post here !Thanks in advance

I feel Kontera comes close to this type of advertising. However, their payout is low compared to Adsense. There is another provider called "Chitika" who give something similar to adsense and pay a good rate for US/CANADA/UK traffic.Thank you.

Some advertisers i have small success with is : chitika(10$ paypal payout), project wonderful, infolinks. Infolinks is like kontera but having less ads and keyword you can target. Perfect for new types of blogs. Adsense like mean you're thinking just about contextual ads ? in that case adonion and bidvertiser are two good option for you. I have list of advertiser with their types i'll digg it and check if that matches with adsense, will keep you updated.

Thanks you guys , i'll try those advertisers , and see if they will work with me , and i will keep an eye on this topic , in case if something else appears :angel:

One more i would like to mention here is Affinity which is better than kontera in many ways as it has more advertisers with it. I'm not sure how to get application approved with it. But if any small publisher gets application approved with it then let me know. I have not tried sending application for this site but will send it soon. By the way, if you're from US/UK then you can apply for the yahoo publisher network and MSN adcenter program as well. Other than that there was mention of plaxoads in other thread which i think is one more advertiser that allows adsense like contextual advertising on blog or website.