xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chiiga

Live. Life. Love

So, I'm new here, obviously.The main reason I've come here is for hosting.What might I expect from this webhost?Are they reliable?Any response would be greatly appreciated.Thanks :angel:

So, I'm new here, obviously.The main reason I've come here is for hosting.

What might I expect from this webhost?

Are they reliable?

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Chiiga,

Welcome to Trap. If you're wondering about hosting here, it's great. My server hasn't gone down ONCE, and my site operates at lightning-fast speed. You don't have to use your myCents just for hosting, either. If you want a free domain, all it takes is a little patience and a decent amount of posting.

Trap is probably one of the most useful sites I've found. If you want to make some extra income here, you can sign up for Kontera(more on that here) and generate some extra revenue while generating myCent income and posting.

Trust me, this place is no waste of your time.

Best of luck,

Thejode.

Hello there , chiiga, and welcome to the Xisto forum. The place where you can buy some neat and great web hosting without spending any money. I have tried Xisto's free web hosting and am pleased by it. It did right just as some people here told me. :o

So i guess you have been through many river before you find this place... And what can you expect here? Well to make it simple, you can get everything you could hoped from other commercial web hosting.
Name it cpanel, ruby on rail, softaculous, fantastico, mysql, databases, shell access, back up, dedicated ip address, domain names (a real dot com one) and so on. :P

Of course, since i said 'buy', there is price to pay for every stuff offered. No worries, with trap's myCENT system, you won't have to take the money out of your pocket. Your posts will be your pocket, and your myCENTs will be your real money to buy any hosting package you wanted. And if you're diligent enough, you can take the cheapest one in only 1 day :P

The myCENT system is simple enough to do: you post good stuffs, the system counts your post value and contest them to myCENTs, you get enough myCENTs, you go to trap's billing system at https://support.xisto.com/ , choose what you can afford, be happy :D

And them again, good luck. Hope to see your site in the website show case section :angel:

Hi Chiiga.Welcome to Xisto. If you're looking for a freehosting, then you're in one of the best that offers free hosting services. I became a member years ago when I was just starting to learn html. Then got dormant because of work and now I'm back. And I was surprised by how much Xisto's services has improve. Live! Life! Love! :angel: