xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Music

Well, I Was Screwing Around With Imageready.... And I got this

I like the music one. Very nice :D Especially Vash the Stampede.

i like how the letters fade but not how they enter... its to 'choppy' if you just fade them in but make it a faster process from light to dark in might help. again i like the fading outnj

Ya, I may fix that later...I wanted the letters to come in with a gun shot so it would be awesome...and possibly explode in or something...thats what I was thinking...Thanks for the suggestions...I'll fix it =D.

I really like them, I mean I can't do it in ImageReady..I really like the first one..the background is nice. But the text should appear a bit more smoothly..it disappears much better..fading away..you should have used this fading in appearing too..and all this appearing and disappearing process should be a bit slower..it just appears and then it's gone...but anyway it looks really nice..The second one is also nice, only the text should be more clear...but anyway well done..you're good ;)

ok i just wanna know why there a two colors on the picture on the right end, right end is light brown and the rest is green.