xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MATTXtwo

Cs1.7 Bug Problem

Hi!@MattXtwoI've never really experience the bug that you describe, but it sounds like there's a problem with the mouse controls - it happens when the left mouse button is 'stuck'. You might want to check if you have anything against your laptop's touchpad/trackpoint buttons and if your mouse button works normally in other Windows-based applications.I find the game play of Counter Strike quite annoying because when a player shoots another player at point blank range and the other player gets absolutely no loss of health, then it simply sucks the fun out of the game.Try to have a go at Smokin Guns. It's open-source and free, supports network game play as well as bots, and it doesn't have the game play problem that I have described in the paragraph above from Counter Strike,

no way....it cant be a bug !!...i am playing cs from past 4 years and in any of its version i havent got tht kinda bug !!it may be only due to your mouse !!not sure but i guess u are not using a gaming mouse.....with general mouse these problems are common....i.e imba aim...clicking problems no fly mod etc etc .!!bt if u still are not sure.....you should start the game and see if this problem again comes unplug your mouse instantly...!! if it still shoots means its a bug bt if it stops means you need a mouse replacement !!if you are planning to buy a new mouse !!logitec g9 is wht i suggest if your pocket allows or razer interpreter :) !!you must check it out !!
http://www.razerzone.com/
http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/mice-pointers/mice