xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Fisher Price Phone Apps Iphone Apps for 2yrs

Okay his has to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen come out of Fisher Price http://mashable.com/2010/03/18/fisher-price-iphone-apps/ Yes everything you hear now a days are of the Iphone and Ipad and all that, but come on, Apps for 2yrs? How many kids you know that age or say even a little older have a IPHONE. Hells bells, this is just too much I feel.

This just proves how I have been feeling for about the last 3 or 4 months. The world is App Crazy. You have Apps for everything from Games, news, weather and now for 2yrs. What's next, and Apps to cook you dinner and then feed it to you?

Enough is enough.

The new age of pedophiles:
"Hey ... I got some iPhones in the van fully loaded with Fisher Price apps :angel:".

Hilarious comment on the site you provided the link to!
Oh whatever, just let it be. I'm sure an Apple fanboy will show up in this thread shortly explaining how awesome his/her brick-with-a-touchscreen is because it has so many (useless) apps.

What amazes me the most is that people actually pay for these apps...

I have my own brick with a touchscreen as well. Not apple's, tho. Because I actually like to run multiple apps at the same time. And I rarely pay for computer software, I would never pay for mobile phone software lol..
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)