xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
InSearch

A Monitoring Solution need opinion

I have installed this keylogger to monitor my PC. This is done for better data security. I chose it after some comparison and it works fine fo some time already, but I would like to know if someone has also tried it and can there be any technical issues in future?

How will this offer you better data security? And why do i get the feeling you are here to advertise the keylogger and arent really a user of it?

I have installed this keylogger to monitor my PC.

You mean to monitor someone's else PC!

This is done for better data security.

You mean for data stealing and espionage !

I chose it after some comparison and it works fine fo some time already.

Heh , you are advertising your keylogger in here!

but I would like to know if someone has also tried it and can there be any technical issues in future?

I'm not using your keylogger and not plannin too !

For the sake of replying, I've tried keylogger before. (5-6 years ago). As the name suggests, it will give you all the keystrokes but the results (the logs) will give you a real headache. It will be a bunch of letters and numbers, shifts and spaces. And if you'll looking for a password, you better have a good eyesight. It was just college fun. We used it to hack into our enemy's Ragnarok accounts to steal their equipments. Before that I was a victim of keyloggers and my Ragnarok account was completely deleted. Resbak lang. I don't have any updates on keyloggers.