xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Omegashine

450 Invites For Free

they ruined it by giving away too many invites. The invites are pointless now- they should just let people sign up i think..

ya gmail is kinda weird... i dont see whats so good about it other than the fact that it has a huge storage space... wait tell me how did people sign up in the first place?

Most people got invited in some way or another I believe. But I heard the first group were computer enthusiasts, who signed up or something - it started off small anyway.Gmail is good, it's got filtering, good spam control, loading times are fast - no banner/image ads, huge storage, and the interface is simple. The best free webmail service hands down - except if you're paranoid you may be worried about GMail's privacy policy, and how your email can be stored on their servers after being deleted. But if your mailbox doesn't have anything important anyway (most of mine bears no significance on my RL), so it's really no biggie.