xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Restoring Lost Data On Sony Ericsson K800i

Need Helpppppppppp..... :-(

Sony Ericsson K800i

I bought a se k-800 on august 2009. Its performance is awesome!

once I master rest it. So I lost some softs,themes & the demo tour of the set.

now I need the original softs,themes & the demo tour clips of thr set. Can anyone tell me where could I get those? if upls let me knw..

even I can't update the software of the set bcoj it says, u already have the latest version.

pls somebody help me!!

-question by Kousiq Karim

The one thing you shouls never do it mess around with your phone settings especially if you havent made a backup of the firmware. I dont know how many times I have read this on forums and phone hacking sits but I realise how valuable this information is especially now when you are crying for help.I hope you have learnt your lesson and will be smart in future when you mess around with firmaware. What I would suggest is you stop stressing so much. Get on the internet and browse patiently in forums for a solution. Try and search for the K800 original firmware and revert to installing that. I guess you voided your warranty by messing with the firmware but you may also send it back to Sony official Warranty centre nearest to you just tell them your babay sister was playing with it and now its ll confused and dont work properly you think its a problem with the software. Normally they will ask to have a look at it and you post it to them and if you kepp your fingers crossed they will send you a barand new K800 to replace the one thats messed up.The main thing is patience though

That's odd. The "original" themes, apps and other add-ons for your phone are hard-coded on the chip when it left the factory, so they will naturally be restored no matter how many times you master reset/restore to factory defaults your phone. However, if the apps you're referring to were added by you or your network provider after the phone was purchased, then they won't be restored. You can try flashing the firmware of your phone using a third-party software (like JDflasher).