xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #8 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from March 10th (The day of this post), and will close March 17th (next Wednesday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle

Deadline:Wednesday, March 17th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Good luck all, pm me or post if you have any questions or suggestions.
Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

FinallyLets bring back the GFX section, i cant let you guys dieTHis section was the main reason i got into Graphics, i have to cook something up, comeon everyone enter, whether you suck or not :angel:Oh BTW by freestyle do you mean like "free style sports " and stuff or anything i want?

Finally
Lets bring back the GFX section, i cant let you guys die

THis section was the main reason i got into Graphics, i have to cook something up, comeon everyone enter, whether you suck or not :angel:

Oh BTW by freestyle do you mean like "free style sports " and stuff or anything i want?

Yeah lets bring life back here.

By freestyle I mean any render or any style, or no render, ect. Just basically anything you want.

About to get on my laptop, will get in my entry, doubt i can beat you though, but its worth the try, IMHO

So you're askin for a facebook is it ? its see who means , chump :angel:

Posted Image

I decided that id realy go freestyle

An art that has no brushes or any other special techniques, its just a bunch of stuff combines into one great piece of art

:angel: comment please

also what do you mean by facebook?

Posted Image

I decided that id realy go freestyle

An art that has no brushes or any other special techniques, its just a bunch of stuff combines into one great piece of art

:angel: comment please

also what do you mean by facebook?

@facebook: Lol, looks like a never read my post after i typed it :o EPIC FAIL :P i meant FACEOFF, but i was also gonna go to facebook.com, so i typed facebook by accident.

@Signature: It looks really cool, i like it. Also, its freestyle so i can't find anything wrong about it. But there is one thing, the two colors of the bars at the left, don't match with the background nor the colors at the right. Other than that, Keep the good work! :D

Here's my entry (trying something different):

Posted Image

Thanks deadmadAnd also truefusion... if you dont mind, may i say, not your best work... infact it looks like something i would do when i just started out, no offenceI mean ive seen your sigs, your awesome, this didnt looks like something youd make