xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Review Of ESET Nod32 Antivirus4

This is by far the best antivirus program I have ever used. Norton 360 used to hog a BOATLOAD of memory and it wasn't even cutting it for me. It would make my start up time about 10 times slower and would interfere with a lot of my daily activities. When I came across NOD32 it completely changed everything! And half of the viruses Norton couldn't detect NOD32 detected them just fine. Had that stupid antivirus soft *BLEEP* on my junk every 3 seconds so I just got rid of it with this.

The ESET NOD32 anti-virus has everything you need from an anti-virus, with a nice user-friendly GUI! From scanning your system's operating memory to see if you have inadvertently launched an infected file, to 'right-clicking' a file or folder that you suspect may have malicious code inside it, this anti-virus has it all in perfection! Unlike most of the 'somewhat' more popular anti-viral solutions for "Windows" platforms, this program eat away all your memory and make everything slow, processor speed, and other system resources! This application works in the background seamlessly. With no unwanted prompts, alerts, or useless updates, ESET NOD32 takes a seat at the very back of your system, and takes care of everything in front of it! Without a doubt, this application is underrated! Still to this day, many desktop and/or notebook users are using x86 (32-bit) operating systems, regardless of the fact that most systems are now equipped with x64 (64-bit) processors. Using x64 operating systems on x64 processors will double the performance of your system, and increase security. This in mind, when you combine the additional security of x64 systems with any of the ESET NOD32 x64 security applications, the result is a system that operates with higher performance and stability, and almost fully impervious to anything malicious! For all those out there looking to upgrade system capabilities, or looking for a completely new system, you should to look in the direction of ESET NOD32 x64, on 'Windows 7 x64'.ITS Pros: This anti-virus is very good at providing a anti virus for the latest Windows operating systems that have the new '64-bit' processors. Very neat user-friendly, and most effectfu, this program is the best it gets!ITS Cons: I can't find any cons with this particular program. Its like a god given gift to people how download a whole bunch of stuff. I would give about 8/10 STARS. If you want a good antivirus, this is the one you want.