xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Happy Valentines Day

hey i m wishing you all happy valentines day one day prior to the actual dayany way pls dont mind :D have fun with your friendspost what you did whole day anyway bye.

Since my friends and I have school on Monday, we're celebrating today. A bunch of us are going snowboarding and then my boyfriend and I will be going out to dinner--Italian! Then we're going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's a double-feature at this great old movie theater. Then--then we'll see.

Argh! Lucky you! I dont have a valentine this year (boo hoo :D ). I think I'll go out and buy myself tons of fattening goodies, and comfort myself with chocolates and cookie dough ice cream. Sad I know. LOL. Hugs,Amby

Actually it's Valentine's Day here already. No plans tonight except to study for my 4 quizzes tomorrow! My friends and I are not that happy about it but then again I don't have anyone to go out with for a date.Oh and I spent the day in school attending classes and answering two quizzes of subjects I'm not particularly interested in. I didn't even see my crush! Maybe I'll have better luck next year.

I hate valentines. Actually had a pretty bad experience with my ex-girlfriend. She completley sucked. I'm never falling in love again. :DI mean, it's nothing persoanl against girls or something. I just don't like the whole love concept. I think being friends is just fine.

Then how would you ever marry? Come on just friends in a relationship? That isn't gonna cut it. Your gonna find someone you'll love some day. It may not be anytime soon or it may depends on how lucky you are. Or the worst case is if you never find one and that will be sad.

I wish everyone a great day, love happiness and appreciate those around me. Its a tough one for my my boyfriend and I split up a couple days ago. Its hard having our son 3 months ago. But Im ok my friends are helping me get through it. Tell someone you love them today, friends, family anyone who makes your day brighter , it goes a long way. It may be the last time you see them you never know.