xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

Carling Cup

The final for the Carling Cup is this weekend. Between Aston Villa and Man Utd, which do you think will win or which do you hope will win. For me, I am hoping that Aston Villa will take the title. Not that I have something against Man Utd (ok, i don't like them) but it will be good to see a winner out of the big four of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd.

The final for the Carling Cup is this weekend. Between Aston Villa and Man Utd, which do you think will win or which do you hope will win. For me, I am hoping that Aston Villa will take the title. Not that I have something against Man Utd (ok, i don't like them) but it will be good to see a winner out of the big four of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd.

I am going to see the final Live at the stadium . I have purchased my tickets from http://www.ticketfront.com/event/Carling_Cup_Final-tickets .Its will be an interesting match.