xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
juanaballerina

The Way To Get A Free Blog Post...

I don't know if you know about that, but it is possible to get a free blog post absolutely for free.
The site http://merfins.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t is giving a posibility to get a blog post on their site absolutely for free.

You will get a dofollow links on PR2 blog at this time.

The way how to do this:

- Register on this site
- Login
- Go to Posts>Add New
- Add your article with up to 3 links to your sites
- Wait till your article will be approved

I think that is really great way to get free backlinks to your site. :)

Oh. That's a great idea and is less tiring than having to register and create a completely new blog like wordpress.com and blogger.com. To get backlinks, I constantly browse blogs with high google page rank (2 and above) and post comments with my site's link. That's another way to get free backlinks. I also register to several free-blog websites like bloggista.net, blogger.com, wordpress.com, livejournal and multiply. Post some articles I copied from sites that offers free articles and put backlinks. There really are lot of ways to get backlinks. Whewww

That's a good idea , and it will be just another place for my articles after the articles directories , that will bring some traffic to my website .But talking about ranking , i don't really think that blogs with PR2 will really increase your ranking ;)