xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Mario And Luigi = Superstars In Gba Game Boy Advance game

Hello everyone? have you ever played this beautiful RPG/Adventure game into your Game Boy Advance or Visual Boy Advance?Well I recommend for you to play it if you are not familiar with this one, This is a very great cool adventure game for Mario and Luigi that I have ever played, Mario and Luigi is leveling up and the main mission here is you are fetching someonewho steal the voice of Princess Peach, Aha the voice of Princess Peach here turn into bombs words what I mean is when sheis saying something the letters are falling into the grounds and booms..You can save your game here like other RPG games like Pokemon, Zelda and more.this is a cute game and very logical and it is not easy huh.I found myself having some difficulties playing this game. The battle Scene is like in the final Fantasy, And I like the Bros Combo they are doing a jump attack throwing each other.I am now stuck in some level, Ok guys gotta go finish it, Try it

Hello everyone? have you ever played this beautiful RPG/Adventure game into your Game Boy Advance or Visual Boy Advance?Well I recommend for you to play it if you are not familiar with this one, This is a very great cool adventure game for Mario and Luigi that I have ever played, Mario and Luigi is leveling up and the main mission here is you are fetching someone
who steal the voice of Princess Peach, Aha the voice of Princess Peach here turn into bombs words what I mean is when she
is saying something the letters are falling into the grounds and booms..

I personally haven't played this, But if you say it is a good game, Why not? I shall try it.

I found myself having some difficulties playing this game. The battle Scene is like in the final Fantasy, And I like the Bros Combo they are doing a jump attack throwing each other.

I hope I dont have any trouble :/, All games are made harder now days, Much harder.

I am now stuck in some level, Ok guys gotta go finish it, Try it

What level is that? You could give me a heads up... :)

I tried finding this too look at it online and can't. Is it called Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga? It seems to be the only one I can find. Its for the GBA so I'm pretty sure I have found the right one. I wouldn't even know where to buy this. The last time I bought a GBA game was ages and I think that GBA games are discontinued in my Wal-Mart. :)

I tried finding this too look at it online and can't. Is it called Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga? It seems to be the only one I can find. Its for the GBA so I'm pretty sure I have found the right one. I wouldn't even know where to buy this. The last time I bought a GBA game was ages and I think that GBA games are discontinued in my Wal-Mart. :)

you can find it in online or on Amazon, I think there is