xisto Community
Argosoft

Your pet?

Do you have any pet? post it here! :P

I currently have a dwarf rabbit [Roger], an hamster [Pallino], and 2 ... umm exotic birds... :Pwhat's their name?? ..LIKE THIS Posted Image:lol:

and you?

I have 2 doggys, both are the same race but I dont know how the race is called in englesh... But 1's name is Coco and 1's name is Duppie... We have like 10 rabbits... 3 chicken...

No pets here.Pets annoy me. A dog humping your leg, shitting everywhere and slobbering your face is even more annoying than a cat that ignores you except for when it wants something FROM you.Animals that really belong in the wild (monkeys, tigers, birds) shouldn't be subjected to being locked/kept by humans. Animals specifically bred to be pets are just pityful. Meager extracts of their wild ancestors, deformed into our image of what suits us, sickly and unnatural...Sorry, going off on a bit of a rant there.Uhm, so... No pets here!

Though I had a dog once.But it was specifically for guarding the house. I lived in a rather unsafe country then, was given a Fila Brasileiro (sort of a Rottweiler/Mastiff kinda type) by an emigrating friend. Beautifull *BLEEP*, tigerstriped, bark like a steamboat horn, but very friendly and playfull. Left her with my sister-in-law when we emigrated ourselves, she died a year ago because they had no money (and sense) to bring her to a vet when she was sick.

Oops, that was me. Guess my session timed out. Look it up. Fila Brasileiro; very beautifull, expensive and agressive. Though the last two did not apply to mine. Only dog I ever cared for.

awww I don't have a pet unfortunately, I would love to have one though!!I want to get a cute ferret or hamster! :lol: